Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

If Lamb comes here then he'll almost assuredly be our 1st option on offense, 15 shots a night would be routine

Probably. I was thinking in worst-case scenarios where he might play behind KMart. But I'd absolutely prefer Lamb as the first option.

Probably. I was thinking in worst-case scenarios where he might play behind KMart. But I'd absolutely prefer Lamb as the first option.

You know that we still have JJ. Lamb might be a good sf.

You know that we still have JJ. Lamb might be a good sf.

Maybe. Despite his length, I think he's a little undersized. There will be a lot to sort through if/when the trade goes down. I would expect either JJ or KMart to be traded. They're both expiring. Obviously we'd have to wait to move Martin.

Lamb weighs like 185 pounds

I realize we'd be tanking and all but still

Don't forget about how much he can bench press which is less than his current weight.

Don't forget about how much he can bench press which is less than his current weight.

That didn't seem to matter for Reggie Miller

Good news for us doesnt look like the Warriors are going to give Wayns any burn, so I think we can get him into camp no problem.

Good news for us doesnt look like the Warriors are going to give Wayns any burn, so I think we can get him into camp no problem.

Did he get any playing time? I haven't watched every minute of every game, but I didn't see him at all.

Did he get any playing time? I haven't watched every minute of every game, but I didn't see him at all.

The warriors have two very good point guards in the current roster, not including Curry, Jarred Jack and Nate Robinson.

He is not going to get the invite there. They have plenty already.

I like Wayns and apparently he knows Jameer at a familial level could be a nice understudy so to speak....Anything is better than Duhon at this point.....I like what Andrew showed in summer league.....evident he needs to work on his body a bit.....get a bit stronger....a bit more bulk.....Can't wait to see how much better he can be after our trainers are done with him....Liggins has impressed me as well...he can be our Bruce Bowen/Tony Allen...a guy that will do the dirty work and take pride in it....Harper was a bit inconsistent but he has tools he can work on and sharpen he can be a better player coming in to training camp.....Kyle is a guy we need on this roster especially with his tough mentality....had too much softies on our roster in recent years......All of those guys have chances to become major contributors....

• Upvote 2