Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Summer League

I saw a fact on the internet a while ago about how the magic haven't kept a second round draft pick fir 2years in more then in 15yrs or something. Funny how were probly gonna have both liggins and harper for this year. Both 2nd rounders

i think there's a good chance we don't sign liggins and i have a feeling hennigan may have let harper go too if otis hadn't signed him for 2 years guaranteed depending on what happens with this rumored trade.

Junkie reminded me of Travis Diener yesterday, our little Lucky Charm who once scored 38 points in a summer league game. Everyone was so excited that he'd bring that ability to the NBA, which, of course, he did not. #theglorydays

Did anyone watch the Rockets SL game? Jones, Lamb, and Parsons were impressive. White wasn't all that memorable, but you could see his upside. Also, Machado came off the bench for them and was awful. I just remember posters on here calling Henny an idiot for taking O'Quinn when he was still on the board. lol.

Junkie reminded me of Travis Diener yesterday, our little Lucky Charm who once scored 38 points in a summer league game. Everyone was so excited that he'd bring that ability to the NBA, which, of course, he did not. #theglorydays

Ha, Diener. He wasn't even given a chance really, I wanted him to play 2nd string but he was always buried on the pine.

Is the NBA randomly grabbing semi hot chicks to ref summer league games?? I noticed one in Orlando and then watching Warriors and Nuggets game and she is sorta cute? Just thought id see if anyone else observed

Is the NBA randomly grabbing semi hot chicks to ref summer league games?? I noticed one in Orlando and then watching Warriors and Nuggets game and she is sorta cute? Just thought id see if anyone else observed

Tiffany Bird. Didn't get a good look, so all I could tell is she appears to be a blonde with broad shoulders...

Did anyone watch the Rockets SL game? Jones, Lamb, and Parsons were impressive. White wasn't all that memorable, but you could see his upside. Also, Machado came off the bench for them and was awful. I just remember posters on here calling Henny an idiot for taking O'Quinn when he was still on the board. lol.

Kyle was a great pick. He is going to be a very decent player in this league. Lamb is very impressive so far. AGain, the kid had 15 fg attemps last night. That is not going to happen in the NBA. The kid that is impressing me the most is Wrotten. He was close to get a tripple double in only 24 minutes of play. He is a stud. We should do wathever it takes to get this kid via trade.

Kyle was a great pick. He is going to be a very decent player in this league. Lamb is very impressive so far. AGain, the kid had 15 fg attemps last night. That is not going to happen in the NBA. The kid that is impressing me the most is Wrotten. He was close to get a tripple double in only 24 minutes of play. He is a stud. We should do wathever it takes to get this kid via trade.

I haven't seen Wroten or his numbers yet, but I don't think there's anyway he get's traded already. Theoretically, if we did the Rockets trade, I could see Lamb getting a lot of attempts off the bench. He also showed off a lot of athleticism and defensive ability with his length.

I haven't seen Wroten or his numbers yet, but I don't think there's anyway he get's traded already. Theoretically, if we did the Rockets trade, I could see Lamb getting a lot of attempts off the bench. He also showed off a lot of athleticism and defensive ability with his length.

Maybe if we do like a sign and trade with OJ mayo and wrotten for JJ and Qrich.

Maybe if we do like a sign and trade with OJ mayo and wrotten for JJ and Qrich.

That's absolute robbery. There's no way.