Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

Jameer Nelson Opts Out and now Free Agent

Wow, my first post back in over a year and I'm dealing with this TITY nonsense again. Typical.

When you learn what a basketball is and whether it's inflated or stuffed, come back and talk to me.

You have all of these knee-jerk reactionary posters coming up with premature trade ideas and NOW you decide you don't wanna behave like your namesake?

I'm finished with this clown.

You have all of these knee-jerk reactionary posters coming up with premature trade ideas and NOW you decide you don't wanna behave like your namesake?

I'm finished with this clown.

Listen, I've matured. I had to take some time off the boards to really center myself and grow as a human being and a fan of the Orlando Magics.

Your childish namecalling indicates to me that maybe you should do the same. I think you'll find it quite liberating, and who knows, maybe one day you and I will be able to see eye-to-eye on these little stuffed basketball thingamajigs.

• Downvote 1

Listen, I've matured. I had to take some time off the boards to really center myself and grow as a human being and a fan of the Orlando Magics.

Your childish namecalling indicates to me that maybe you should do the same. I think you'll find it quite liberating, and who knows, maybe one day you and I will be able to see eye-to-eye on these little stuffed basketball thingamajigs.

Magics? ITS MAGIC!!.

You are really not a true fan and really disrespected us. GO AWAY!!

Magics? ITS MAGIC!!.

You are really not a true fan and really disrespected us. GO AWAY!!

Unless his 1st language is not English.

Well.. at least that happens to Spanish speakers :tongue:

Magics, Heatsssss

You know, I don't even recognize you anymore without your JVG avatar. I can't seem to distinguish your posts from any other troll now.

And everyone knows that basketballs are filled with hot air which is, incidentally, what you're full of, pal.

You know, I don't even recognize you anymore without your JVG avatar. I can't seem to distinguish your posts from any other troll now.

And everyone knows that basketballs are filled with hot air which is, incidentally, what you're full of, pal.

I resent that, buddy. My body is full of organs, fluids, muscles, ezymes, and other such physiological matter AS WELL as the components of atmospheric air, so first of all get your facts straight.

Secondly, to everyone correcting me about my use of the word "Magics": THERE'S MORE THAN ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM YOU MAROONS EVER HEARD OF PLURAL STUFF YOU PUT AN S ON IT LOL.

TITY, have you been teaching these people grammar?

• Downvote 1

Secondly, to everyone correcting me about my use of the word "Magics": THERE'S MORE THAN ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM YOU MAROONS EVER HEARD OF PLURAL STUFF YOU PUT AN S ON IT LOL.

There is more than one employee at Wells Fargo.

You'd never call them "the Wells Fargos".

"Magic" is a proper noun representing a group of people. Unless you were to create multiple like groups, there is no reason to ever pluralize Orlando Magic.

TITY, have you been teaching these people grammar?

LOL the ironing. It's grammer, you simpleton.

Furthermore, I'm done disputing with such a childish poster. I didn't even use furthermore in proper context but guess what? IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMER, THEN I DON'T CARE ABOUT SINTAXX.

There is more than one employee at Wells Fargo.

You'd never call them "the Wells Fargos".

"Magic" is a proper noun representing a group of people. Unless you were to create multiple like groups, there is no reason to ever pluralize Orlando Magic.

DoM. C'mon man. Not you.

I'm going to pretend you're not seriously correcting me.

LOL the ironing. It's grammer, you simpleton.

Furthermore, I'm done disputing with such a childish poster. I didn't even use furthermore in proper context but guess what? IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT GRAMMER, THEN I DON'T CARE ABOUT SINTAXX.

I stand corrected, your grammer is pretty good. I was just wondering how to spell sintaxx the other day so I guess you kinda actually did me a favor unknowingly LOL JOKES ON YOU BRO.

I think this guy ought to migrate to realgm, where his talents can finally shine.

Man. I haven't seen such a display of ignorance and disrespect since I got offered two railroads for boardwalk and park place.