Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

Jameer Nelson Opts Out and now Free Agent

I stand corrected, your grammer is pretty good. I was just wondering how to spell sintaxx the other day so I guess you kinda actually did me a favor unknowingly LOL JOKES ON YOU BRO.

facepalm111.jpg

I think this guy ought to migrate to realgm, where his talents can finally shine.

Man. I haven't seen such a display of ignorance and disrespect since I got offered two railroads for boardwalk and park place.

Well old chum, I guess we'll just never agree on anything. I'd be willing to bet you don't even appreciate Dwight's self-awareness and steadfast love for Orlando! What a goof!

Well old chum, I guess we'll just never agree on anything. I'd be willing to bet you don't even appreciate Dwight's self-awareness and steadfast love for Orlando! What a goof!

And you would be wrong, yet again. I'm one of the few that's been commended Dwight on his loyalty and foresight. But you know what they say: he who spells grammer incorrectly, shall not cast the first basketball-related insult

Or something like that. I think it was Henry Thoreau.

And you would be wrong, yet again. I'm one of the few that's been commended Dwight on his loyalty and foresight. But you know what they say: he who spells grammer incorrectly, shall not cast the first basketball-related insult

Or something like that. I think it was Henry Thoreau.

It was actually J.K. Rowling, but you were about as close as it gets.

And to be legitimately serious for a second: God I love this board. Negative rep for laying on LITERALLY THE THICKEST SARCASM I COULD.

I can't believe I was gone for so long. Glad to be back.

And to be legitimately serious for a second: God I love this board. Negative rep for laying on LITERALLY THE THICKEST SARCASM I COULD.

FWIW, I thought you two had quite an act going on and thought it was highlarious.

Too bad the two of you wouldn't know a basketball if it bounced between the uprights right into the pitcher's mitt right in front of you.

Sarcasm?

You're too much. But it's been fun lecturing you.

I hope next time you're better prepared.

Sarcasm?

You're too much. But it's been fun lecturing you.

I hope next time you're better prepared.

Oh so YOU'RE the downrepper. I should've known. Dealing low blows because you can't keep up in an argument. Pretty classless, bro.

nCoolness, you're the only one who really gets it. Drop some knowledge on this clown because my intellagence quoshent is dropping just talking to this guy.

Oh so YOU'RE the downrepper. I should've known. Dealing low blows because you can't keep up in an argument. Pretty classless, bro.

nCoolness, you're the only one who really gets it. Drop some knowledge on this clown because my intellagence quoshent is dropping just talking to this guy.

First off, downrepping you would be like kicking a dead horse when it's dead. I may be dumb but I'm not an idiot.

Secondly, nCoolness is on my side, not yours.

And thirdly, I'm not your bro, friend. Get that in your head.

First off, downrepping you would be like kicking a dead horse when it's dead. I may be dumb but I'm not an idiot.

I'm not your friend, guy. But I am your pal. So stick to that nomenclature in the future if you don't want to deal with the repercussions.

Despite the fact that we are the most bitter of enemies, I know that we can find at least ONE thing to agree on... that being said, I'd like to get back into the spirit of this thread and discuss the topic that was intended.

SURELY we can agree that Jameel is a worthless, short, heartless jerk. I mean heck, does this guy have an assist in his ENTIRE CAREER!!?!? TALK ABOUT SHOOT FIRST!!!!

don't know what you talking about and I am staying out of it. You two make a settlement. To be honest. This conversation is completely :offtopic:.

This is suppose to be about 'Meer opting out and discussion about whether he will re-sign with the Magic or not.

Sorry guys I wish I can help but got too many personal problem in my hand right now.