Dan Savage

First Move For Rob Hennigan?

Your list of "busts" is unrealistic. He completely bungled the Vasquez pick, obviously. The next 2 picks in JJ and Lee were quite good. The rest of the guys on your list is 1 pick taken with the second to last pick in the first round and the rest are second rounders.....and late second rounders at that. Let's focus on the management flaws that actually did exist instead of manufacturing ones.

Or, we could just focus on the present and the future. I know, crazy talk.

Not interviewing or working out potential draftees is a serious management/scouting flaw, especially after whiffing on Fran. Twardzik wasn't any good in GS either. A complete overhaul was absolutely warranted.

Henny just released Foyle from his duties. Good see He isn't playing any games.

MAJOR props to Alex and DeVos family for allowing these firings. We've all yelled at them for not knowing how to run a team and always keeping it in the family, but they've smarted up and trusting this new GM to do work and make us a winning organization.

I salute you.

• Upvote 1

Im loving this dude already,he's seems like a all business type guy.I can see him trading Dwight on draft night if he doesn't think Dwight will buy into the franchise vision for the future.

YBR what do you think of Broussard saying Dwight is asking for Brooklyn behind close doors?He said this today on ESPN radio.

Dwight has to be smart enough to realize that Brooklyn doesn't have the pieces to trade for him... doesn't he?

Good Job Rob to Dwight "I'm building a dynasty here Dwight, are you all in or do I trade you to the highest bidder?"

Dwight "Well I..."

Good Job Rob "5 seconds Dwight"

• Upvote 2

Patty Mills anyone?

Thanks for the negative vote whoever did that... I'm not suggesting he be our starting PG. If Hennigan is after a cheap back up PG, i think he'd do just fine

Both of these are newbie post. Thats why. Enjoy the negativity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1