Dan Savage

First Move For Rob Hennigan?

I still think Minnesota would take Richardson. And I bet he'd have a little "revival" playing fast next to Rubio.

I think they'd try and get Jamal Crawford in FA first, unless we give them J-Rich for like dirt cheap.

Not to worry. According to quantum theory there could be an infinite number of parallel universes and that would mean another version of ourselves could be watching the Magic win their 4th consecutive championship and Dwight can make 80 percent of his free throws. I just wish we could watch it on satellite.

Seriously, how big of a loser could you possibly be Arielle?!

Go get a girlfriend or a bottle of scotch and pay for a girlfriend for the day or something....****.

He's hoping that another female poster will post her picture so that he can cyber-stalk her like the cool hip doctor that he is.

• Upvote 1

Trade Turk to the pistons for Ben Gordon

Ben Gordon plus 19th to the rockets for Kevin Martin

Kevin Martin Jason Richardson and 2013 pick to the Grizzlies for Rudy Gay

Happy Now

Turk for Ben Gordon... I'll take that RIGHT NOW

Go visit Dwight in LA. Spend a week with him getting to know him. Don't talk about basketball unless Dwight brings it up.

Not gonna lie, that would probably get pretty awkward after a few hours. I don't know much about Rob, but I doubt he has a whole week of stuff to do with Dwight outside of basketball.

He should definitely get in touch with Dwight though.

Not gonna lie, that would probably get pretty awkward after a few hours. I don't know much about Rob, but I doubt he has a whole week of stuff to do with Dwight outside of basketball.

He should definitely get in touch with Dwight though.

When interviewed for San Antonio and OKC... They didn't talk about basketball but what kind of work ethic and character u had...He'll be fine

You don't have to visit him all day every day for the week. But an hour or so a day just go sit with him, talk about his family, his background, sense of humor. Hell, he followed and started a friendship with a random dude on twitter because he thought he was funny. Dwight's a personable guy and from what I've read, that's Hennigan's strength (aside from unreal scouting ability).

There's obviously a lot of suggestions floating around here (as there always are on these message boards!), but Dan, if you get a chance to just mention to Rob how excited the Magic fan base are to have him on board, that would be great. Just let him know that he's now part of the Magic family, and that we wish him good luck as we move forward!

First off Welcome Rob Hennigan to the Orlando Magic.

Secondly Get Rid of Duhon ASAP, Trade Turkey-Glu for Boozer or Garnett. Hire Brian Shaw so that Magic would be the youngest team in the league with Management and Coaching. Try Resigning 'Meer, Anderson, and Reddick. Draft a good center to backup Dwight.

Lastly Why are there so many idiot newbies that don't know what they are talking about in trades and salary caps? This is so against DOMs. Looks like Buc and DOM got work cut out for them after getting rid of dds21 a while back, good thing he is never coming back. :bigparty: I feel like there is a combination of Arielle's and dds21's that doesn't know how this forum discussion goes.

• Upvote 1

Lastly Why are there so many idiot newbies that don't know what they are talking about in trades and salary caps? This is so against DOMs. Looks like Buc and DOM got work cut out for them after getting rid of dds21 a while back, good thing he is never coming back. :bigparty: I feel like there is a combination of Arielle's and dds21's that doesn't know how this forum discussion goes.

Nahhh that's just Arielle, the Forum Jackass.