Dan Savage

First Move For Rob Hennigan?

I think mlssufan01 and Hgraysb73 are just Arielle's new aliases.

Good call on that one. See what he doesn't get is that everytime he logs in there is a chance it will match up with one of his past accounts. I may not catch.him immediately but I will catch him. This latest account matched up with your fishybashi account posts from 07.

It makes it even easier because he writes the dumbest **** most of us have ever seen.

First move Rob Hennigan should make is to talk to Dwight one on one about the direction the franchise. After that, focus on the draft and hiring a new coach (in all likelihood, Brian Shaw or Mike Malone). Next, deal with Jameer's contract, then Ryan's, then J.J.'s. Make smart trades that get rid of any combination of J-Rich, Q-Rich, Duhon, and Turkoglu. (Harper, Liggins, Clark are toss-ups, let Orton and possibly Ish Smith leave in free agency). If at all possible, make smart free-agent signings. Lastly, work to stack the front office with qualified people.

first move?

the draft

Second move?

figure out what to do with Dwight

Third move?

SHAW

I think we need to figure out where we are with Dwight before the draft. If he wants a trade sending him to a team with a great pick and pieces is exactly what we need to start our rebuild. If he wants to extend then we need to have him involved in our pick strategy and find out who we have that he wants to play with and get rid of the rest for picks or players.

Good call on that one. See what he doesn't get is that everytime he logs in there is a chance it will match up with one of his past accounts. I may not catch.him immediately but I will catch him. This latest account matched up with your fishybashi account posts from 07.

It makes it even easier because he writes the dumbest **** most of us have ever seen.

Wow, my comment was meant as a joke lol. I just don't get why he keeps coming back. :rolleyes:

I think he's limited on trades because no one may take Hedo, Duhon or JRich, but he can try to go after some veterans like KG, Ray Allen, Kidd, Nash, Andre Miller or even Rashard Lewis is NO waives him. if any of them are willing to take the minimum while still able to see plenty of minutes.

Take a risk on Anthony Randolph w/o overpaying him.

Resign Nelson to a much less than what he makes or let him walk/trade.

Resign Ryno, but again don't overpay nor match a crazy offer from other team.

Convince Fran to come

trade dwight

get ryan anderson to sign with the magic for 50 years

Seriously, how big of a loser could you possibly be Arielle?!

Go get a girlfriend or a bottle of scotch and pay for a girlfriend for the day or something....****.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1