Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Cause to worry ? We have no GM yet !

Why would we panic. We have the former co-gm Twardzick running our draft behind the scenes. I thought we already cut the head off this past snake..Wait, I guess we didnt when you had a two headed gm position and one is still around. I cant wait to see us draft Fran Vazquez 2.0. I guess the Magic clean house like government work..half arse..

• Upvote 6

Why would we panic. We have the former co-gm Twardzick running our draft behind the scenes. I thought we already cut the head off this past snake..Wait, I guess we didnt when you had a two headed gm position and one is still around. I cant wait to see us draft Fran Vazquez 2.0. I guess the Magic clean house like government work..half arse..

Notorious sac is that you?

No, actually I got that. There was going to be more to my post but my boss almost caught on the site instead of just closing out, I panicked and hit save before I closed down. Now the thought has left me (which sucks cause my boss has left for the day), but I was going to along with you not posting as well. All I can say is I am glad I can hear my boss coming from from a good distance.

Have we run three3d off?

Run me off ? Nope ! Still here enjoying seeing you guys keeping my post going.

Run me off ? Nope ! Still here enjoying seeing you guys keeping my post going.

Once you get to 8 pages, you'll be able to claim a prize. Almost there...

Once you get to 8 pages, you'll be able to claim a prize. Almost there...

I'm brewing up a prize right now.

*checks lower intestines*

Yessirree....any minute now...

• Upvote 1

8 pages ? Please Im no rookie here lol. Looks like I might have to start another topic, this one seems to be no populat anymore.

Just wonder , have you ever mad a poste on this FOrum witout at least ONE mispelled word or screwed up sentance ? ALL your post on this threat are plane HARd to reed with the erR ors. IT not to late tO signed Up for Sumer skool> IT cuold HELP yew maked a intelleagent post, thow I DouBT et Will.

• Upvote 1

Just wonder , have you ever mad a poste on this FOrum witout at least ONE mispelled word or screwed up sentance ? ALL your post on this threat are plane HARd to reed with the erR ors. IT not to late tO signed Up for Sumer skool> IT cuold HELP yew maked a intelleagent post, thow I DouBT et Will.

I love ass holes like you that come here and pic at a MISSPELLED ( not mispelled like you typed ) words. Have you ever heard of a typo ? Anyway if you want to be a tough ( not tuff ) guy try doing somthing beside picking on the spelling. Scum like you have nothing to say to me, ESPECIALLY when you can't even make your point without spelling MISSPELLED right. Thank you however for your pointless input. Hope you have a great day now that I handed you your ass.

• Downvote 5

Oh and can I get a new graphinc at the bottom of my post that says " HANDING *****ES THERE ASS DAILY " thanks you .

At least use "there", "their", and "they're" correctly....

I love ass holes like you that come here and pic at a MISSPELLED ( not mispelled like you typed ) words. Have you ever heard of a typo ? Anyway if you want to be a tough ( not tuff ) guy try doing somthing beside picking on the spelling. Scum like you have nothing to say to me, ESPECIALLY when you can't even make your point without spelling MISSPELLED right. Thank you however for your pointless input. Hope you have a great day now that I handed you your ass.

Are you from Haiti? Reason I ask is I have a friend that is and her spelling is bad to the same degree as yours If you are, I apologize for being an @ss.

But if not, you have problems cause you failed to see I intentionally mispelled words, had bad spacing between words and capitalized letters that should not have been just to pick on you. I was basically trying to get you to proofread before saving a reply so that your posts are easier to read and understand. Not trying to be a tough guy and while I was likely being an @ss, LOL to your reply cause it further proved my point. If you would be so kind, please review you post and find the four errors. If you do, you get a prize.

Also, do you have an infatuation with asses? There are much worse infatuations in this world, but you might want to see a shrink, as this one could be unhealthy.

As for this thread, I am still not concerned with the Magic not having a GM or coach yet.

Have a swell day!

• Downvote 1