Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Cause to worry ? We have no GM yet !

Ok we are 17 day's away from the NBA draft and we don't have a GM or a HC yet . This is crazy, how the hell are we supposed to shape this team without a HC to coach and GM to put this team together. We have the 19th pick but this is a HUGE draft this year with alot of talent in it. Not sure what the MAgic are doing, but they can't afford to keep doing nothing. Are any of you guys worried about this ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Wow we got another weward, INB4 the lock . You guys are stupid. If you have nothing to add please don't read my crap. I cant wait for summer to be over so you kids can go back to school.

You guys are stupid. If you have nothing to add please don't read my crap.

At least you realize that this thread is crap....

• Upvote 2

Wow we got another weward, INB4 the lock . You guys are stupid. If you have nothing to add please don't read my crap. I cant wait for summer to be over so you kids can go back to school.

R u a 5th grader?

At least you realize that this thread is crap....

Ok Mr. Sandusky. Here is somthing you wrote " Apparently not. I don't understand why some feel that this is an easy decision to make. I'm thrilled to see Martins and the FO take the time to go through all options. " REALLY ??? We don't have that kinda time. Might as well let Martins be the GM and handle this draft. Get a brain dude ! Do you know how important it is to have a HC and GM in place to handle the draft. What we are going to wind up with is a player at 19 that or new HC didnt want and can't use. How many Pro teams go into a draft without a HC AND GM ?!?!

• Downvote 2

R u a 5th grader?

Oh , and if you are going to come here and ask me some stupid rhetorical question please use English and not some idiotic abbreviation's. It doesn't take that much time to type out the letters A-R-E and Y-O-U.