Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Who is more hated Heat or Celtics ?

Pretty clear that the majority hates the Heat more than the Celtics. However, this does shape up to be a much better series than OKC and Boston would be. Personally, I am not sure I would have stayed up to that Finals. Now I have a reason too due to my hatred of the Heat

This will be a very bittersweet Finals for me. I was really hoping for a Spurs/Celtics showdown - the Thunder/Heat is the worst of both worlds.

The Heat are my least favorite team in basketball and not just because they're in-state rivals of the Magic. They're what I see as everything wrong with the NBA and they get the most biased calls of any team in the league. It's infuriating to watch them "whittle away an opponent's lead" with a long series of bad calls and a parade to the free throw line. It's horrible to watch.

On the flip side, watching the Thunder is especially hard because they're a stolen team: they SHOULD be playing here in Seattle. On one hand, I'm cheering for guys like Collison that I used to see around town. On the flip-side, I don't want the *****ing owner of the Thunder to be rewarded for any of the **** he pulled to take that team that had been in Seattle since 1967.

So yeah, I want the Thunder to win this one, but in reality, I probably won't watch a single game.

smile_svgsad.png

DUDE. The Thunder Better WIN. THEY BETTER WIN. Or else I'll literally fly to Oklahoma City and kick Durant in the shin. Not directly in the shin but indirectly. You know. From the side? Wonder if it hurts more to kick indirectly or directly. Anyways, Yeah! I'm.....pissed!smile_beatcomp.gif

Count me in for this.

Thunder might be a stolen team and they might flop like there's no tomorrow, but it still better to watch a guy like KD and a team built through the draft beat the crap out of the Lebrons than watch Lebron get his first ring and not see the end of the hype.

Get it done KD!

I'll be rooting for a 5-6 game series with a couple of blow outs.

I won't be happy regardless of the Finals outcome because I HATE the Heat and I HATE the owner of the Thunder for stealing the Sonics away from Seattle.

Plus Thunder fans are annoying me by stating that they are the best franchise because it only took them 4 years to reach the Finals.

I wanted the Celtics to win because I would rather them win and stay 2 titles ahead of the Lakers (who I hate more than the Celtics) than watch the Thunder or heat win a title.

I'm also sick and tired of people saying that Durant is not like Lebron because he resigned with the Thunder, so did Lebron. When Durant extends for a second time with the Thunder, then and only then will he not be like all these other guys that bolts the team that made them good.

GO Thunder!

I pray LeBron never wins a title and will cheer for every team his teams ever play against. That being said the Thunder are much deeper with young talent and should run the legs off the Heat.

GO Thunder!

I pray LeBron never wins a title and will cheer for every team his teams ever play against. That being said the Thunder are much deeper with young talent and should run the legs off the Heat.

This.

This Thunder team is supposed to be better than last year's Mavs too.

Only thing that worries me is 3pt shooting. But this Thunder team should be the best team 6 out of 10 nights.

They also get bogus calls like the Heat, so it should be OK... hehehe

Lebron is going to be exhausted. He's had to play almost every minute against the Celtics and now he's going to play a much deeper Thunder team with a lot more weapons. I think his fatigue is going to show a lot in this series.

Lebron is going to be exhausted. He's had to play almost every minute against the Celtics and now he's going to play a much deeper Thunder team with a lot more weapons. I think his fatigue is going to show a lot in this series.

Well, Durant had to do the same with the Spurs.

He has had more rest and is a bit younger though...

You people who wanted the Celtics to win and go to the finals crack me up. Listen, we all don't like the Heat, but what's the point of wanting a boring Finals matchup just because you're butt-hurt?

Our team is already out, so let's entertain ourselves with the best and most entertaining matchup. I'm a basketball fan and a Magic fan. If the Magic are out, I am left with being just a basketball fan and therefore want to see the best players play.

• Upvote 1

You people who wanted the Celtics to win and go to the finals crack me up. Listen, we all don't like the Heat, but what's the point of wanting a boring Finals matchup just because you're butt-hurt?

Our team is already out, so let's entertain ourselves with the best and most entertaining matchup. I'm a basketball fan and a Magic fan. If the Magic are out, I am left with being just a basketball fan and therefore want to see the best players play.

I'm not sure a series of a thousand free throws and bad calls and flopping on both sides of the ball will be particularly fun to watch.

• Downvote 1

Well, Durant had to do the same with the Spurs.

He has had more rest and is a bit younger though...

Durant is built like marathon runner, he wont fatigue. He spent the whole summer playing basketball instead of resting.