Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Magic waive Von Wafer

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Why does it seem like you wrote this post, then ran it through babelfish by converting it to French, then Spanish, then German, then Mandarin, then French again, before finally converting it back to English and posting what it now said?

• Upvote 1

Why does it seem like you wrote this post, then ran it through babelfish by converting it to French, then Spanish, then German, then Mandarin, then French again, before finally converting it back to English and posting what it now said?

LOL

But be nice now, this guys feelings are hurt.

You need to apologize right away...

Lol

Apologize? You should be thankful that I ran him off and with that kind of efficiency, too....

• Upvote 1

I was going to say that because of that post, I'm going to read all that guy's posts from now on in a thick Slavic accent.

I was going to say that because of that post, I'm going to read all that guy's posts from now on in a thick Slavic accent.

But apparently people like DOM and I ran him off. I'm very sorry about the lost opportunity.

Was pretty efficient, I think it was the "Bro Wafer sucks" comment that got him or at least got the tears flowing.

I guess you're right, I suppose that next time I won't use such strong and emotionally charged words.

People who make posts like that don't actually intend to leave. He's just trying to drum up some support.

Bittersweet....

People who make posts like that don't actually intend to leave. He's just trying to drum up some support.

Which is unfortunate for him, because that middle finger Jpeg will likely see him suspended for a while if he ever posts here again.

Also, and this is a minor point I suppose, but I feel like it's worth noting that I have no idea who that guy was. I just flipped quickly through this thread, and my only posts directed at him I saw were two GIFs. I say "meaner" things in emails to my mother.