SHOWTIME

Best Available Free Agents at Every Position

:panicworker:

1) Eric Gordon, Hornets

2) O.J. Mayo, Grizzlies

3) Ray Allen, Celtics

4) J.R. Smith, Knicks

5) Gerald Green, Nets

Gordon hardly played this season and seems injury prone. Mayo is overrated in this forum. Ray Ray is about to retire.

JR Smith and Gerald Green? :svgsad:

It will all depend on what they end up doing with Howard. If they end up moving him and they bring in someone as GM from the SA/OKC school, that person might not want to spend any money in free agency and might end up dealing away anyone with any talent at all for draft picks. They will want the Magic to be the worst of the worst for a few years so they get high draft picks.

Hard to say with the SA guys. They haven't been bad in so long. And the year they were, it only was because David Robinson got hurt.

:panicworker:

1) Eric Gordon, Hornets

2) O.J. Mayo, Grizzlies

3) Ray Allen, Celtics

4) J.R. Smith, Knicks

5) Gerald Green, Nets

Gordon hardly played this season and seems injury prone. Mayo is overrated in this forum. Ray Ray is about to retire.

JR Smith and Gerald Green? :svgsad:

Don't forget Vince Carter if he's cut by the Mavs

• Downvote 2

I wish we had enough money to throw James Harden close to a max deal. He may not be worth it but that's what it would take for OKC to let him go and he's a player I wouldn't mind overpaying for

I wish we had enough money to throw James Harden close to a max deal. He may not be worth it but that's what it would take for OKC to let him go and he's a player I wouldn't mind overpaying for

Harden reminds me of Tracy McGrady in that he appears to be ready to explode if he gets a starting gig somewhere. This guy can flat out score. That said, dont see this happening and at any rate the Magic cannot afford to over anyone else at this point.

• Upvote 1

Dude WTF?

I agree with him, there was a turkish guy named cetintas that used to post here. He loved Ilyasova and Hedo and was so biased it wasn't funny.

I was already a little racist, but he made me more

Harden reminds me of Tracy McGrady in that he appears to be ready to explode if he gets a starting gig somewhere. This guy can flat out score. That said, dont see this happening and at any rate the Magic cannot afford to over anyone else at this point.

Agreed