Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

What did they say? Can't watch in the office, it's blocked.

Not sure what You is referring to but the only thing negative he said about Stan was his ability or lack there of to connect with players and the FO. It really wasnt that bad and he did try to make it sound as positive as possible by saying Stan is the best at preparation hes been around in 25 years.

The funniest part of that presser was Martins implying that Otis wasn't going to be fired. If that is truly the case, hats off to Otis for his loyalty, and yet another lol at Magic management.

We willingly put ourselves on the coach carousel which can last 1 season or 10 seasons. Strap in fellas (not in a good way)

martins said championship experience. my guess is phil jackson or brian shaw for coach.

They were talking about the GM position, not coach.

we can all agree thank god Otis is gone.

from there well see what happens. SVG= great coach but not right coach for this team

(SVG watching sports center) :svgsad:

This was the scariest part of that presser by far. To think that the FO decided it was time for Stan to move on but that Otis should remain indicates that we are in bigger trouble than I suspected. I am guessing this is all political speak, but I can't really understand why Stan gets thrown under the bus and Otis gets to walk away clean.

Cockroach....they live forever.

i hope they meant both. as i'm sure you'd agree

Oh I agree, don't get me wrong. But I'm sure Alex was specifically talking about the GM spot when he said they wanted championship experience. But I'm also sure the coaching spot will be more attainable by coaches with championship experience, too.