TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Pacers

There ya go the defense picked up and now we're back in this

hi guys, long time magic fan but im new to the forums.

game 4 was a rough one. tonight they are gaining some momentum. but we cant seem to stop hibbert. he is taking apart our D.

u still have to score the basketball. open looks must go in.

Whats the point if you score a million points if you can't stop the other team from scoring a million and one

Good 2nd QTR

ORL: 42%FG - 33% 3PFG - 3 ORB - 17 DRB - 9AST - 7STL - 5 BLK - 6TO

IND: 48% FG - 57% 3PFG - 6 ORB - 23 DRB - 6AST - 4STL - 2 BLK - 9 TO

We all know the 3rd qtr will be crucial and the most telling qtr of all..... if we can keep this up.... we can win this

like jameer just said the 3rd quarter is crucial.

i know i keep saying it but i really dislike the pacers. yeah i am bias etc etc.

but with dwight the pacers wouldnt have a hope against us. roy hibbert is jst a long streak of piss. d12 would make him look like a boy.

like jameer just said the 3rd quarter is crucial.

i know i keep saying it but i really dislike the pacers. yeah i am bias etc etc.

but with dwight the pacers wouldnt have a hope against us. roy hibbert is jst a long streak of piss. d12 would make him look like a boy.

Agreed

ORL Bench: 8pts

IND Bench: 15pts

Indiana's bench has played great basketball this series, where our bench has struggled like it has been doing all season. To make it far into the playoffs, you need a bench.....

we need some luck...sick of it, every deflection is going their way, they had a clear turnover but ball ended in Grangers' hands for a corner three...and then he had another 3 from a broken play...

hi guys, long time magic fan but im new to the forums.

game 4 was a rough one. tonight they are gaining some momentum. but we cant seem to stop hibbert. he is taking apart our D.

roy hibbert is only doing this becoz dwight is not playing. dwight makes hibbert look pointless every time they meet.

as i said time and time again. we have dwight we EASILY win the series 1000000000% FACT