TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Pacers

SVG Pregame: Chris (Duhon) has become you guys (the media) and the fans whipping boy.

Stan just loves this man :svgsad:

I don't know Stan, could it be the fact that Duhon has a total of 3 points, 6 TO's, and 2 FG attempts in the WHOLE series thus far? These are sad numbers for a guy who is our second string PG on a severely injured team. The only thing he's done right is had 6 assists.

So because the "small line-up" isn't Stan's favorite, he's already giving himself a way out of using it again?

I honestly have not seen a more stubborn, less flexible coach in my life. God damn haha.

As bad as Duhon is to watch, and for all the "Duhon does nothing but give up our leads" comments I read here, I would expect him to be absolute worst on the team as far as +/- for the season. Interestingly enough, for the entire season, he is a -17. That's it. A net total of 17 points given up throughout the season.

Who is last on the team? Pseudo fan favorite Earl Clark at -169.

• Downvote 1

As bad as Duhon is to watch, and for all the "Duhon does nothing but give up our leads" comments I read here, I would expect him to be absolute worst on the team as far as +/- for the season. Interestingly enough, for the entire season, he is a -17. That's it. A net total of 17 points given up throughout the season.

Who is last on the team? Pseudo fan favorite Earl Clark at -169.

I don't get why people love Earl so much, he is terrible.

It just seems like every bench player on the team (except Duhon of course), are fan favorites for no reason. Even Q gets love from fans and he flat out does nothing well, except act tough.