TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic @ Pacers

As bad as Duhon is to watch, and for all the "Duhon does nothing but give up our leads" comments I read here, I would expect him to be absolute worst on the team as far as +/- for the season. Interestingly enough, for the entire season, he is a -17. That's it. A net total of 17 points given up throughout the season.

Who is last on the team? Pseudo fan favorite Earl Clark at -169.

Good point.

It just doesn't help when Uhn plays PG and miss handles the ball as easily as he does.

And it doesn't help when there is no one else to go to reasonably. No Ish is not the answer, he can't shoot.... and Uhn can (when he decides too).

At this point we need offense. Ish, Clark, Orton, Liggins, and Harper don't posses this skill....

Awesome Roster Otis..... F-ing Chump..... Sigh......

As bad as Duhon is to watch, and for all the "Duhon does nothing but give up our leads" comments I read here, I would expect him to be absolute worst on the team as far as +/- for the season. Interestingly enough, for the entire season, he is a -17. That's it. A net total of 17 points given up throughout the season.

Who is last on the team? Pseudo fan favorite Earl Clark at -169.

Weren't most Clark's minutes in garbage time during most of the season? What I like from Earl is his hustle on the defensive end.

Funny.... NBA TV says we need the Jason Richardson from the Golden State Warrior days....

Which sums up our problem for the past 3 yrs: Relying on players to play like they did in the past.

"No Otis, JRich is not the same player, neither is Turk nor VC"...... Yea I don't like you

ORL - 19

IND - 28

Stat of the QTR: Orlando 6-19, 31.6%FG

Right now we are getting nailed everywhere, and there isnt anyone we can turn too except ourselves to pull us out. There is no doubt that the Magic need to play with pure heart, and execute to near perfection to win this.

ORL - 31% FG - 14% 3PFG - 2 ORB - 6DRB

IND - 50% FG - 50% 3PFG - 4 ORB - 9 DRB

ORL - 19

IND - 28

Stat of the QTR: Orlando 6-19, 31.6%FG

Right now we are getting nailed everywhere, and there isnt anyone we can turn too except ourselves to pull us out. There is no doubt that the Magic need to play with pure heart, and execute to near perfection to win this.

ORL - 31% FG - 14% 3PFG - 2 ORB - 6DRB

IND - 50% FG - 50% 3PFG - 4 ORB - 9 DRB

These stats have been similar every game. Its just a matter of how we play these next 3 Qrts.