Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

My plea to those attending Magic home games:

From Q's Twitter:

"We want it LOOUUUDDDD tonite!!!!! Louder than EVER #magicfans!!! #WeAllWeGot!! Let's Gooooo!!!!"

Ar6u4DOCEAE76XI.jpg

Ar6vbBwCMAE3xY8.jpg

Holy mother of ish smith! Can't wait to get to the game, bout to leave the house now!

Headed to the game. I will be the old guy you see yelling, especially when no one else is. Not heart and hustle. Fart and gristle.

The pump don't work cause the vandals took the handles.

We have to win however we can. Out floor burn them. Out hi-five them. Out air guitar them. Keep Duhon on bench calling travelling.

That should be enough.

• Upvote 3

I'll be there. I'm always loud, though. My seat neighbors hate me. But I'll be even louder!

Disappointed to see there aren't more people on this site who actually can go to the games. But those of us who are will represent! Leaving now....Go Magic!

I'll be there. I'm always loud, though. My seat neighbors hate me. But I'll be even louder!

Disappointed to see there aren't more people on this site who actually can go to the games. But those of us who are will represent! Leaving now....Go Magic!

Tell me about it. The NBA was so annoyed by my Magic fandom that they removed the NBA from my city.