PacerChampion2012

Dear Magic Fans

There was a time when threads like this would actually be entertaining. Not because anyone was ever any good at pretending to be a fan of the opposing team, but because the thread would immediately go off topic and the OP would be completely ignored.

Now we get people trying to call the OP a child, people arguing about Darren Collison, and every other post mentioning Jareth even though half the people doing that don't even know why his name always comes up.

You can do so much better, guys.

The only real success that Indiana has ever had in basketball is Greg Oden, Michael Jackson (singing national anthems before he turned into a freak), and the movie Hoosiers. And BTW Juwana Man is a way better basketball flick.

I hope you guys are going to enjoy the sweep we are going to give you guys starting tomorrow. Danny Granger is going to average 40 points and Roy Hibbert is going to make big baby cry from all the dunks hes going to be doing. Darren Collison is going to cross the heck out of Jameer nelson but it dosnt matter jameer nelson and jj redick suck so bad .... they wont make a 3 point shot to save their lives because of our lock down Defense on you guys.

Watch Out we coming for the Gold and almost forgot.....ryan anderson is just a product of dwight howard and dont worry magic fans dwight wont be in orlando for long

Don't be so sure of yourself you cocky SOB. We may surprise you. I'd respect you if you wanted a decent conversation, but you're a troll. Meer is on fire and will make Collison look like Lebron James' mother doing the nasty on another player. Look forward to seeing you cry when the Magic make it to the second round.

Oh Wait! I remember this guy, he came to the chat during the grizz game and trashed us and thought it was Buc. Apparently this Pacers junkie doesn't know that dispite having no dwight, Magic is still dangerous.

Here is the article to back that up

My link

I wish people would just let Jareth's name fade into oblivion...why does he always seem to pop back up again? I'll take 47 Jack Daniel's over Jareth anyday.

• Upvote 1

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of Granger averaging 40 points a game for a series. He is shooting 41 percent from the field this year. How many shots is he going to have to jack up to get 40 a game?

The Pacers will have no answer for the Duhon/Orton combination. You cant stop them...only hope and prey you can contain them! Im thinking Quadruple double for Duhon and a 30/20/10 for the big O'rton! Seriously you must not have watched the play of these two the last few weeks of the season. They were absolutely unbelievable...good luck stopping them!

The Pacers will have no answer for the Duhon/Orton combination. You cant stop them...only hope and prey you can contain them! Im thinking Quadruple double for Duhon and a 30/20/10 for the big O'rton! Seriously you must not have watched the play of these two the last few weeks of the season. They were absolutely unbelievable...good luck stopping them!

Are you actually siding with the Pacers troll? I'm fine with that if you are. You haven't been a Magic fan the entire time you've been here.