Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Jameer opts out of his contract.

I don't think people understand what overpaid means. Jameer was making just around the average salary for a starting point guard in the NBA, and that's what he played like, an average starting point guard in the NBA. He sometimes played well above his salary, sometimes he didn't.

Do yourselves a favor and actually, oh I don't know. . . look things up. I know that making an ass out of yourself and posting things without any real knowledge is almost a requirement lately, but be a trendsetter and at least try not to sound like ignorant murlocks.

Ah. The know-it-all that only responds with insults. Why even bother?

He's just trying to make people take a nice, deep breath, and try to use their brains when talking basketball instead of living in 2k-whatever NBA Live-ville.

That's ME, you *****ing dumbass.

Are you honestly so goddamned stupid you can even read people's user names?

I can read and I don't care who posted it. I'm not gonna get into a words war with you but do you really expect everyone who posts on this site to agree with you DOM? Can't you go a post without being so negative? S*** gets old. Find a woman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I actually don't know it all, and can both admit to this and actually try to learn a thing or two. Isn't that better than the I-don't-know-anything-but-i'll-post-about-it-anyways?

I can read

Clearly you can't.

and I don't care who posted it.

And yet you chose to identify BMP by a description, and an incorrect one no less. So this actually translates to "I did something stupid, and rather than just admit I made a mistake like I'm an adult with dignity and self-respect, I'm going to act petulant and whiny"

I'm not gonna get into a words war with you but do you really expect everyone who posts on this site to agree with you DOM?

"I'm not going to get into a war of words with you. I'm just going to insult you, THEN try to run away really fast so that it's not actually a "war of words". Because that's what debate IS to a 12 year old.

Can't you go a post without being so negative? S*** gets old.

5% of what I post on this board, at most, is negative. That the only things I ever post directed at you are negative is an indictment of your general uselessness on this board, and your complete inability to find a coherent opinion with both hands and a flashlight.

I started a thread for answering basketball questions. I'm basically running multiple threads in the off-topic section. I contribute more to this board in a day than you ever have.

Find a woman.

You know?

Nothing says "I'm so, so lonely" quite like insulting a stranger's ability to attract women on the internet.

Back to not posting on this board, because *****, THIS is what passes for "intelligent discourse" here. No wonder none of the MODs want anything to do with this board.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I actually don't know it all, and can both admit to this and actually try to learn a thing or two. Isn't that better than the I-don't-know-anything-but-i'll-post-about-it-anyways?

It is, but not everyone has the B-ball knowledge you do. Or claim to. Maybe we should hire you as our GM.

Fire Otis and hire Drunk on Misery.

It is, but not everyone has the B-ball knowledge you do. Or claim to. Maybe we should hire you as our GM.

Fire Otis and hire Drunk on Misery.

Nothing wrong with being ignorant about something, it's a great chance to learn. Ask questions if you don't know something. Make a determination as to who you think knows more about you and pay attention to what they say, and why.

Clearly you can't.

And yet you chose to identify BMP by a description, and an incorrect one no less. So this actually translates to "I did something stupid, and rather than just admit I made a mistake like I'm an adult with dignity and self-respect, I'm going to act petulant and whiny"

"I'm not going to get into a war of words with you. I'm just going to insult you, THEN try to run away really fast so that it's not actually a "war of words". Because that's what debate IS to a 12 year old.

5% of what I post on this board, at most, is negative. That the only things I ever post directed at you are negative is an indictment of your general uselessness on this board, and your complete inability to find a coherent opinion with both hands and a flashlight.

I started a thread for answering basketball questions. I'm basically running multiple threads in the off-topic section. I contribute more to this board in a day than you ever have.

You know?

Nothing says "I'm so, so lonely" quite like insulting a stranger's ability to attract women on the internet.

Back to not posting on this board, because *****, THIS is what passes for "intelligent discourse" here. No wonder none of the MODs want anything to do with this board.

I'm not gonna try to act like I just understood a word you said. I honestly didnt even try. Remember, I can't read. You're a genius and.... I have no knowledge of basketball. Plus I'm very sensitive and don't want to get my feelings hurt.

What was I even thinking?