Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

The Pacers are obviously overrated at the #3 seed. We just gotta make 3s..... a lot of 3s.

Yeah but the squad we have now is definitely not a 6 seed. So we can't expect to just win on bases that the Pacers are overrated.

Yeah but the squad we have now is definitely not a 6 seed. So we can't expect to just win on bases that the Pacers are overrated.

yup

The team we have now is barely a playoff team.

Why do I feel this going to be just like last year..when everyone thought the Magic were going to own Atl. I'm gonna give respect to the Pacers.

Why do I feel this going to be just like last year..when everyone thought the Magic were going to own Atl. I'm gonna give respect to the Pacers.

You're talking about like 2 people who think we are gonna win. Nothing like last year.

Not dead last, but close. The Utah Jazz are 150 to 1 to win the championship.

Odds to win an nba championship in Vegas puts Orlando dead last of the playoff clubs. 100 to 1. If you really have the stones go for it. Nice job by Otis to assemble such an expensive club with one player.

You're talking about like 2 people who think we are gonna win. Nothing like last year.

No. I'm talking about three. :shard:

Come on fellas, we got this. Magic in 7. With Dwight and everyone healthy, we dominate the pacers and win by 30. Without Dwight, we win by a point. The only difference between this team with and without Dwight is a blowout win vs. a squeaker. Go Magic!!

Maybe its not about disrespecting the Pacers but being biased fans. Thats our job after all. It should only be to a certain extent though.

Maybe its not about disrespecting the Pacers but being biased fans. Thats our job after all. It should only be to a certain extent though.

I don't know man. I have the mentality of a fan that knows the worst can happen if you underestimate the opponent. The worst has happen and I don't want our players to have that "cakewalk" mentality. This is why I don't like going full homer with this team.

I don't know man. I have the mentality of a fan that knows the worst can happen if you underestimate the opponent. The worst has happen and I don't want our players to have that "cakewalk" mentality. This is why I don't like going full homer with this team.

I doubt the team, or any of the fans, could possibly have a "cakewalk" mentality at this point, though I admit, if we had Dwight, I could easily see overconfidence being a problem.