Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

The Knicks made it to the finals in 1999 while being the 8th seed without Patrick Ewing .......

Let's make history Magic fans #BeMagicorBeGone #WeAllWeGot

(iPad)

Oh man, I hope you're right. That team also had perennial all stars in the form of Houston, Spreewell, and Larry Allen. Those guys knew how to play, were all veterans, and were constantly challenging the Bulls every year. Ewing was their anchor, but the Knicks were not solely built around him the way the Magic are with Dwight.

Oh man, I hope you're right. That team also had perennial all stars in the form of Houston, Spreewell, and Larry Allen. Those guys knew how to play, were all veterans, and were constantly challenging the Bulls every year. Ewing was their anchor, but the Knicks were not solely built around him the way the Magic are with Dwight.

Spreewell was in his prime. So strong and passionate. I mean ask PJ Carlesimo. When he told Latrell to make better passes that passion expressed itself by Spreewell gently placing his hands on PJs neck to remind him of his intensity as a player and commitment to his game. Come on magic we need to make our blood boil. We need some passion in the locker room to take it to the Pacers. But the one thing I must thank Spreewell for is spinners. White girls love shiny spinning objects. This man is an artist. The black Salvador Dali people, art is expressed through physical and materialistic creations instead of pictures, paintings, and drawings. Thanks Spree.

Spreewell was in his prime. So strong and passionate. I mean ask PJ Carlesimo. When he told Latrell to make better passes that passion expressed itself by Spreewell gently placing his hands on PJs neck to remind him of his intensity as a player and commitment to his game. Come on magic we need to make our blood boil. We need some passion in the locker room to take it to the Pacers. But the one thing I must thank Spreewell for is spinners. White girls love shiny spinning objects. This man is an artist. The black Salvador Dali people, art is expressed through physical and materialistic creations instead of pictures, paintings, and drawings. Thanks Spree.

Spree was the league's psycho until Ron Artest arrived and out-weirded him. But the dude could play. When his head was in it.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't get swept

I could see us getting hot shooting the ball, Indiana getting overconfident and crapping the bed, or some combination thereof. If we're lucky, they'll happen in two different games.

But the Pacers are a good team and good perimeter defenders. We'll need BBD to summon up some of that Celtic magic he brought against us the last few years. He does have a tendency to show up in the playoffs.

I could see us getting hot shooting the ball, Indiana getting overconfident and crapping the bed, or some combination thereof. If we're lucky, they'll happen in two different games.

But the Pacers are a good team and good perimeter defenders. We'll need BBD to summon up some of that Celtic magic he brought against us the last few years. He does have a tendency to show up in the playoffs.

I want to see heart and hustle even though we have no chance to make it past the 2nd round, so that Dwight stays for 2 more years (even though I'm getting sick of his behaviour) and brings Josh Smith, who's turning into an even better player with his improved shooting.

We have major cap problems but we can only hope for the best :(

GO MAGIC