Sign in to follow this  
DanA_TBDP

Hedo be back

Does Hedo help?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hedo's return a positive?

It's so obvious that Hedo needs to come off the bench. Let Q start and try to frustrate Granger with his defense. Then you bring in Hedo to help the 2nd unit flow. Hedo, Redick,Clark, should be the top bench players. I think J Rich should start cause he only plays good in the 1st quarter. We need perimeter defense starting out and Hedo doesn't give us that. Besides the Nelson/Davis pick n rolls are working. Hedo is just gonna slow the offense down.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's so obvious that Hedo needs to come off the bench. Let Q start and try to frustrate Granger with his defense. Then you bring in Hedo to help the 2nd unit flow. Hedo, Redick,Clark, should be the top bench players. I think J Rich should start cause he only plays good in the 1st quarter. We need perimeter defense starting out and Hedo doesn't give us that. Besides the Nelson/Davis pick n rolls are working. Hedo is just gonna slow the offense down.

Once a new coach comes in that's going to happen. Until then, nope.

Jameer is supposed to be a slasher? :panicworker:

He used to be pretty damn good at breaking down defenses and cutting through (not sure if thats what you mean by 'slasher' though). Doesn't seem to have that ability any more.

Gonendone must be smarter than I thought, caused he's vanished. So don't expect a response.

So much for that...

And you didnt know that. .

I didnt know what?

He used to be pretty damn good at breaking down defenses and cutting through (not sure if thats what you mean by 'slasher' though). Doesn't seem to have that ability any more.

The term slasher is usually associated with a player who cuts to the basket without the ball. Im not sure there has ever been a PG who was a slasher being that they always have the ball. Maybe he meant breaking down the defense. In that case since the all-star break hes been pretty damn good at that.

The term slasher is usually associated with a player who cuts to the basket without the ball. Im not sure there has ever been a PG who was a slasher being that they always have the ball. Maybe he meant breaking down the defense. In that case since the all-star break hes been pretty damn good at that.

d-Rose, Allen Iverson

d-Rose, Allen Iverson

No, When D. Rose and Iverson get/got to the rim they have/had the ball in their hands. Thats not being a slasher thats being able to penetrate or like Daggerson and I said "breaking down the defense." They were not and will not be slashers. Examples of slashers are Iggy, Barnes, Marion ect.

In my humble opinion.

• Downvote 1

No, When D. Rose and Iverson get/got to the rim they have/had the ball in their hands. Thats not being a slasher thats being able to penetrate or like Daggerson and I said "breaking down the defense." They were not and will not be slashers. Examples of slashers are Iggy, Barnes, Marion ect.

In my humble opinion.

Your opinion has been accepted. :)

My Opinion: D-Rose and Iverson can cross people to create space for them to drive to the paint or make the jumpshots. I also think Tim Hardaway (Not Penny Hardaway) did the same as Iverson and D-Rose, but better.

• Downvote 1