OrlandoMagicFan1234

Dwight wants trade after season is over

What a stupid comment. Do you think every forum member cares about every individual idea that every other member has posted ever? If you don't care about my opinion, that's fine..just ignore it and move on. Feeling the need to post that you don't care means to me that you got a little butt hurt that my opinion doesn't align with yours and had to share it, meaning you have an ego. That or you're an attention whore on par with a 14 year old high school girl.

Dude...

It's the interwebs. Not that serious.

I dont think we'll go the draft pick route if we trade him, just my feeling. I think expirings maybe, but not even sure about that. I think this is all because of Devos. The guy got that taste of being soooo close back in '09, he's had the itch to win it ever since. I think he didnt realize our time would come back then and I honestly think he's determined to get that title ASAP bc of his age. I feel that in 2007 or 2008 if this drama was occurring, dwight would have already been gone. But Rich Devos saw what dwight did for us in 2009, and I suspect he feels like a sort of father figure to dwight (maybe) given that he was drafted right out of high school, I think Devos wants to make it work. This also would explain the motivation to go after a Bynum deal over a Lopez deal, even if that one had a draft pick. While many would like to start over and rebuild, I dont think Devos has the time for that, he wants to get this going in the next season or two, and thats why he might just still fire Stan if it keeps Dwight around. Just my 2 cents.....

But here's another question I'll throw out there -- would you side with Devos' thinking -- would you be willing to fire Stan (to please Dwight), maybe bring in whatever players, maybe do things in a slightly unpleasant way, to get 1 title (even if that meant the team got blown up right after and we were horrible for years afterwards?) Or would you rather have a good team for several years that would be competitive, maybe contend? I think with the heartaches from this team over the years, I would swallow years of bottom feeder status for 1 title and bottom line is, if we want that title in the next 2-3 years, finding a way to work with Dwight is the best way to probably do it

• Upvote 1

What a stupid comment. Do you think every forum member cares about every individual idea that every other member has posted ever? If you don't care about my opinion, that's fine..just ignore it and move on. Feeling the need to post that you don't care means to me that you got a little butt hurt that my opinion doesn't align with yours and had to share it, meaning you have an ego. That or you're an attention whore on par with a 14 year old high school girl.

Care to tell us more?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Still gotta read most of the thread, but why would Dwight or his agents have a problem with flying on an airline that he is a well-paid official spokesman for?