OrlandoMagicFan1234

Dwight wants trade after season is over

Remember when Dwight had 8 blocks in playoffs. Yeah didn't really see that kind of effort this year.

Edit. It was actually 9 and 7 blocks games.

Remember when Dwight had 8 blocks in playoffs. Yeah didn't really see that kind of effort this year.

I don't actually agree with this. He had a lot of 20-20 games this season. That takes a lot of effort.

I think the number of games the Magic played in a compressed schedule and the number of minutes he was played every night required him to use his energy as wisely as possible. One of the biggest mistakes Otis made this season was not bringing in a center to back him up. Baby did a good job in limited minutes in that role, but Stan left Dwight on the floor as much as possible. And even Stan conceded that he left him on the floor too long a lot of nights but that he had no option if the team wanted to win.

And he would have had a lot more blocked shots, but the refs called him for goaltending a minimum of once a game. I thought a lot of those calls were questionable, but they definitely weren't for a lack of trying to get them.

Hopefully, we can just let this topic die for now and concentrate on the guys who actually are healthy enough to take the court for the Magic right now. If the Magic do have to trade Dwight, it will be a sad day. He has been an important part of our history and played an important role in the Magic's success for the past 8 seasons. His play this season played a big role in the Magic actually being in the playoffs.

Remember when we had a backup center and Dwight could gamble more on defense because he wasn't overly concerned with being able to stay on the floor?

• Upvote 2

Bynum the next Hakeem? :shard:

Closer to Robert Parish. If Robert Parish were thicker with the mentality of a 12-year-old girl with anger issues. 10 pts does not a Dream make.

Yeah after his 20-20 with a herniated disk that required surgery a week later, I'm not going to question Dwight's effort and "care" this year.

I played an entire season with a herniated disk that Jewiit recommended surgery for during my junior year of high school, and I wasn't being paid 20mil a season to play.

Remember when we had a backup center and Dwight could gamble more on defense because he wasn't overly concerned with being able to stay on the floor?

No i dont :(

I played an entire season with a herniated disk that Jewiit recommended surgery for during my junior year of high school, and I wasn't being paid 20mil a season to play.

Didn't realize you had 7 foot, 300 pound men smashing into your back for 40 minutes a game or that your livelyhood was based very heavily on your back's health.

But I applaud your bravery, great warrior! :bobafett:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Didn't realize you had 7 foot, 300 pound men smashing into your back for 40 minutes a game or that your livelyhood was based very heavily on your back's health.

I think Dwight has bit more cushion on hes back than junior high player.

I know most of you have watched Dwight get flagrantly fouled for damn near every game and watch him take it like a champ.

• Upvote 1

He also isn't built like Dwight.

I know most of you have watched Dwight get flagrantly fouled for damn near every game and watch him take it like a champ.

yup

I think Dwight has bit more cushion on hes back than junior high player.

uh, but he's also getting hit by other extremely large, strong men.

• Upvote 2