Sign in to follow this  
joezmagic

Magic are playing Great!

Hey the guys are doing the best they can and I have to give them props for the hard playing and work they are doing. They are playing hard, and Giving what they can for what they got!! Just short!! wow! Wish we had the whole team on this same line all year! Give them all you can they are giving what they got!!! They just look Great!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!! WE ALL WE GOT!!

ehhhh hate to break it to yah.. but we are not looking too good because now Meer is out with a calf contusion.. and we loss huge against the Nuggets. we need Howard Back.

ehhhh hate to break it to yah.. but we are not looking too good because now Meer is out with a calf contusion.. and we loss huge against the Nuggets. we need Howard Back.

Unfortunately, we need more than that.

Unfortunately, we need more than that.

yep.. looks like Magic needs to get the broom and do some summer cleaning while wearing a maids dress. along with getting rid of the sucky players like Dudu.

As much as I don't want to admit this, we're dead out of the playoffs at this point. I'm pointing out the obvious but I still had hope. Everything that has gone wrong...has gone wrong. Injuries, disagreements, deception, lies, etc. This has been the worst year...ever.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MAGIC LOCKED A PLAYOFF BERTH..............I guess it was magic. :creaturedance:

Honestly, this year has been extremely rough.

Worse than the year we lost 20++++ in a row.

Sadly agreed. Even when we were only winning 21 games, it seemed like there was promise on the team. This team...

We have Ryno, JJ, 'Meer when he's healthy, of course Dwight, JRich when he doesn't get worn down, Baby when he's focused, and then....nothing. It's like we have a good some good pieces, but everyone's kind of doing their own thing and not really into winning or playing team ball. And we just don't have the talent or the bench to challenge anyone.

When this team's on, they can beat anyone in the league, but all the drama and infighting this year...

I mean, LA could pull that crap when they had Shaq and Kobe because.......THEY HAD SHAQ AND KOBE, not to mention Phil-*****ing-Jackson. And they were still winning championships. This team will bump off the Heat and the Bulls and then lose by 20+ to Detroit or the Bobcats. There's just no killer instinct.

I don't know how you fix that.

Wait: HARDEN.

...Once he's back from his concussion.

Hey the guys are doing the best they can and I have to give them props for the hard playing and work they are doing. They are playing hard, and Giving what they can for what they got!! Just short!! wow! Wish we had the whole team on this same line all year! Give them all you can they are giving what they got!!! They just look Great!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!! WE ALL WE GOT!!

Someone told me that James Belushi was here, I did not believe but I came here. And I saw your message.

I think the pain of that 21-win season has faded with time for everyone. That was the worst season ever.

I appreciate the fact that this team kept playing hard in most of the games at least. There were some bad losses but a lot of good wins. I tried to focus on that. I hope everyone turns out for the playoffs. Most of these guys deserve our support.

In that 20-win season, there were only 2 good games all season -- the very first game and the game when TMac scored 60-plus points.

Poor Doc got fired early. Weisbrod was picking fights with everyone all season. 61 thoroughly miserable games.

On the court, the main things this season for me were our bench was never able to get it going. J.J. has done well, but other than that, we haven't gotten much from our bench. Our young guys didn't get developed at all. They played so little for the most part that we can't tell exactly whether it's the players or the lack of playing time and practice. Plus, I am about ready to just scream when they go on those 3-point fests. It's an important shot, but we shoot too many of them now, even when they are not going down. I've tried to enjoy it as much as possible because I just don't know what next season is going to be.

I think if they could keep their starters next season, get in some regular practice time together, and get more from their bench (this one or another one), they could have a better season next year. It would be better if they could add one additional starter. But all that's probably a big IF right now.

It has been frustrating off the court, though. To me, the media really is responsible for a lot of that. They kept asking the questions, and they paid absolutely no attention to what was going on on the court. Guys didn't just offer up all the stuff that happened. They were pretty much badgered -- not even as much by the local media (which was bad enough) but also the national media.