Franchero MVP

Van Gundy - voted least popular coach in NBA

Sadly, I have come to accept this with the fanactical side of me still holding out hope. Nor and I nieve enough to believe Ish is the missing link. but he has outproduced Duhon in every aspect in his small sample size, including D (which is not saying much, with the one exception being the 3 ball. Win he is in the game, leads are maintained, which throws the organization comment out the window,

My fear is that this season ends, Ish is not kept and signs with a team desperately needing a pg like say the Heat, and becomes the missing piece for the first of their 8 titles.

Ironic because after reading your last sentence I've never been so terrified.

My fear is that this season ends, Ish is not kept and signs with a team desperately needing a pg like say the Heat, and becomes the missing piece for the first of their 8 titles.

You should be more afraid that you get home tonight and there is a ninja bear assassin hiding in your closet waiting to make his name in the ninja bear assassin world by taking you out in your sleep.

You should be more afraid that you get home tonight and there is a ninja bear assassin hiding in your closet waiting to make his name in the ninja bear assassin world by taking you out in your sleep.

ewok1.jpg2.jpeg

I can also fear that I might get eaten by the lochness monster. But the chance of that happening is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001%.

emotions, gotta love em.

Fun fact: The Lochness Monster was first sighted in 1870, two years after the remains of a pre historic aquatic aminal it very closely resembled.

Now I am going to called a Dom want a be...

I used to be afraid of the cookie monster growing up... But thats neither hear or there...

Love to keep this up, you guys have been great, but I have 45 minutes to get 6 claims done, so I should really get to work...

Peace and long live ISH!

Come on man, I did not say he was. I said that was my fear. He seems to have the potential to be a good young pg in this league. Yes he is young and needs to improve but the potential is there. If he goes to a team like the heat who need a pg, he COULD be the missing link.

so what you're saying is, pigs COULD fly.

gotcha.

For the love of all things good in this world, I said my FEAR. So please stop trying to paint me as some crazed fan that thinks that Ish is the ANSWER. I said my fear was!! You team him with the team they have with and who knows. Right now his potential is unknown because he is stuck behind Duhon.

To answer your question: I have no idea, nor do I care. Might not be likely, but anything is possible.

I can also fear that I might get eaten by the lochness monster. But the chance of that happening is 1000000000000000000000000001%.

emotions, gotta love em.

We all know Ish is not "the answer" or anything like that but you obviously know what point For the love of the Game was trying to make: he would be dissapointed to see Ish go somewhere else and become a decent to great backup PG with backup PG like stats that would make Duhon punch himself in the dick.

Besides fear, the subject matter in your exaggerated and sarcastic phobia is completely different.