God Hates Otis Smith

Ish Smith, 6 points, 7 assists, 3 steals +20

Well sir you're obviously wrong. Ish will never be as good as skip. He ***** slapped Eddie house. Ish still has to surpass jwill getting ejected for throwing balls at heat players. Blood in blood out my friend.

Slapped his headband around, that was PRICELESS

Well sir you're obviously wrong. Ish will never be as good as skip. He ***** slapped Eddie house. Ish still has to surpass jwill getting ejected for throwing balls at heat players. Blood in blood out my friend.

Aww this makes me miss our lost guys even more, the guys who had the attitude to go against even the toughest guys. Thank god we still have Q.

I've always loved the confirmation bias this board displays.

6 points and 7 assists in a game that was over early in the 2nd quarter, against Detroit, proves almost nothing. It's cool that some of you think Stan has some kind of agenda, but he's seen a lot more of Ish Smith than we have, so he's the authority on the matter. It's silly to think he purposely doesn't play guys who have earned minutes. There's no evidence to suggest that.

Ish Smith might end up being the backup. He might not end up being the backup. I just know Stan knows more than I do. He knows more than you do. Give it a rest.

+1 for Confirmation Bias.

The Magic won't win a championship this year. By the looks of it, they'll go out in the 1st round due to some random NameLess Scrub torching them.

I'd play Ish a bit more.

In an unrelated note, I love how Big Baby is doing the same crazy post moves, but now he's scoring more. Go! Go!

The Magic won't win a championship this year. By the looks of it, they'll go out in the 1st round due to some random NameLess Scrub torching them.

I'd play Ish a bit more.

In an unrelated note, I love how Big Baby is doing the same crazy post moves, but now he's scoring more. Go! Go!

Kevin Seraphin.

The Magic won't win a championship this year.

was anyone expecting us to?

Only the overly optimistic.... So that's about 1/3 of the people who post here, mostly the newer crowd

rofl

"lol" means you're texting Dwight Howard.

Who you buddies with?

:cheers:

Right. Not many people. I said that as part of making the point that no matter how safe Stan wants to play it, it's still a 1st or 2nd round exit due to a guy like

Kevin Seraphin.

Right On!

DOM's agenda is quite comical, I think most of us just want to see Ish get a chance, as opposed to proven terrible, in Duhon

Bearing in mind the small sample size doesnt include the easiest guy in the league to get an assist to...dwight howard. It would be interesting to see the dwight/Ish combo at work rather than what weve seen in the Duhon/howard combo which is useless. Whatever Ish brings good or bad lets see it.

Bearing in mind the small sample size doesnt include the easiest guy in the league to get an assist to...dwight howard. It would be interesting to see the dwight/Ish combo at work rather than what weve seen in the Duhon/howard combo which is useless. Whatever Ish brings good or bad lets see it.

Where is liggins? Is it that Jrich is playing so well right now? The old man needs a rest (for 3 more years) to get ready for the playoffs.