Sign in to follow this  
Bauncey Chillups

2012 Draft Discussion Thread?

Where is Jeff Taylor projected to go? I'd love him. The type of guy who can contribute immediately because of his D and give some scoring from 3 land and pure athleticism.

JT should be available at 19; he's the safe pick for us this draft.

Would anyone mind a "safe" pick at this point?

No, Jeff Taylor would be perfect for our needs. If the Magic are planning to seriously go after Nash this summer then Jeff Taylor would make the most sense.

Terrence Ross would be great with the 19th pick. But I don't think he's going to be available.

I also like the potential of Royce White. The guy is a beast and if he improves his body and concentration he would be like a fusion of Turkoglu and Boris Diaw, someone who can play point forward AND has a solid game in the post.

In the second round, maybe Scott Machado if he's available.

All on board for Taylor I go to UF and have seen him give it to us for years. Would love to have him with us. We need to upgrade the 3 spot and a youthful Taylor/Liggins combo would be a defensive nightmare for most teams. Who needs IGGY when we got those two?

Moe Harkless Fans ‏@MoeHarklessFans

On May 30th The Orlando Magic will host Moe Harkless #NBA #NBADraft #Stjbb

Maurice Harkless  ‏@moe_harkless

OrLando.....

Not sure if this was posted, I am a huge St. Johns fan so I watched all of his college games. The name constantly thrown around by analysts during his games was Rudy Gay. The big hit on him has been his dribbling, but judging by his work out videos from IMG Academy that is no longer as big of an issue. Huge upside and potential, just not sure it is what we NEED right now