GameThread Knicks @ Magic 4/5/12

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Knicks
  2. 2. What Are You?

• Anti-Stan
    • Pro-Stan

You and me both. Can somebody deliver a synopsis for me please? An accurate one.

Dwight quit. Jason Richardson SUCKS. Chris Duhon sweats vodka. #FREEWAFEGODWASFREED. Bandwagon Knicks fans were booing. Shaq tried to be funny and wasn't. Charles Barkley said something provocative. Hedo met Carmelo's elbow.

• Upvote 1

Magic Fell Apart. Just Admit it. we are done. the damage is done because of Dwight. If he shut his mouth this whole season, none of this should have happen and we shouldn't be losing. Dwight is an immature baby.

What do you mean? Fell apart? Outside of Howard, we suck bro.

Wafer was heartbreaking. He wants to play. He is the SG incarnation of Big Baby Davis.

6th place in the east.. and i think we're only 1 or 2 games up above Philly... When we lose on saturday( yeah we're losing on saturday cuz this team is playing like s**t) we'll probably be in 7th place.. and when we lose that game, it'll probably be SVG's last, prepare for the Brendan Malone era, where we barely make the playoffs, losing to the Heat in 5.

What do you mean? Fell apart? Outside of Howard, we suck bro.

Everything went down hill when we lost in 2009 against the lakers, We lost hedo first, and the crappy players started to come in thanks to Otis. Hedo came back now playing like total crap. Its a Combination of Dwight's whining and Otis' stupid trades and acquisitions which is a recipe for disaster for the Team. If the team can't fix these problems then we are back to normal. Now we just suck bananas.

Why? Bulls beating the Celtics is a good thing for us. We don't want them in the playoffs, if it even matters.

I agree. I have two question for you, do you thing they are going to win it all and who will be in the finals?

Stan Van: "I thought are guys competed, we just struggled"

HC Stan Van Gundy- "We're obviously in a bad time right now."

misc-you-dont-say.png

SVG: "It's a very bad time ... You have to have some faith we can get back to where we were three weeks ago.

Stan on Dwight's focus, "I thought Dwight played really really hard". Went on to compliment him, saying nothing this morning mattered.

"Everybody in there, has been through these games and stretches. There isn't one guy in the NBA who hasn't been through them" -Stan

Stan Van Gundy said he expects to finish the season as head coach of the Orlando Magic.

SVG: "My job security is not what's important right now."

Stan has repeated several times that his message to the team is to refocus and gain back the confidence they had earlier this season.

i can't believe i am saying this but Go Bulls.

Get the f*** out. Simple. I don't care who defends you. I know we aren't the best team but, the crops can dry and I'll still be waiting on the rain.

I hate that crap. One of the more embarrassing parts of being a Magic fan.

I went to a clippers game this year: pure disgust. Same for a Boston game I went to last year. It's so sad. That's one thing I hate about Orlando: everyone is from somewhere else. I was born in Miami but have lived here since I was one. Even if I moved here yesterday, I live in Orlando for f*** sakes. I can't stand those piece of sh*t bandwagoners I see around town and when I was in school. I can't explain to you guys how pissed I was hearing everyone count us out when we went to the finals this past time when I was in school. It was all LA and Kobe. I almost had a real good effin reason to get expelled from school.

Everything went down hill when we lost in 2009 against the lakers, We lost hedo first, and the crappy players started to come in thanks to Otis. Hedo came back now playing like total crap. Its a Combination of Dwight's whining and Otis' stupid trades and acquisitions which is a recipe for disaster for the Team. If the team can't fix these problems then we are back to normal. Now we just suck bananas.

Dude, Hedo leaving was the greatest thing to happen. We found a formula that actually made us a better team. Scorer at SG, stud defender at SF. Unfortunately, Otis screwed that up.

By the way, Malone has been in the NBA forever and has coached some MASSIVE egos and was integral in those Pistons teams. If he's the interim, I wouldn't be the leased bit upset.

• Downvote 1