TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

His 2nd unit rotations have been the main reason we've lost games. Duhon in my opinion should be the 3rd PG on the team. Ish Smith brings a lot of energy to this team. They can use a Smith/Redick/Jrich/Anderson/BBD lineup in the 2nd quarter, or take out Redick, move up JRich and play Q or rookie Liggins who ALSO brings defense and the energy Stan yells about. Y'all want a backup center? We've got one on the bench by the name of Orton who Stan doesn't want no part of.

I could go on forever on Stan, there's too many things. Respect what he's done but he's gotta go

Otis is at fault for the 2nd unit rotations. There was a point where we had an deep bench but Otis blew that by getting his ol GS gang back + an aging unconditioned Hedo.

Ish Smith has potential but like someone pointed out Duhon had a better game then Ish did. What people are looking at is a young baller who's quick and thinking that ='s to consistency. It just doesn't work out like that. This isn't 2K12.

I really can't believe you just brought up Orton hears an who to justifying ypur opinion on why Stan should go. Orton needs to work on his conditioning before I'd ever rely on him in the summer league.

Players tuning out SVG is because they are being immature and not professionals. SVG shouldn't be punished for his players being babies.

If you're going to call out our players for being immature,you must also call out SVG,this guy has bashed Dwight all season through the media,Dwight hasn't said anything negative about SVG through the media.

Perfect

Horse crap. Stan points out the good things. Hell he'll take the blame for something that he shouldn't. Its just that you got some real babies on this team and you know usually a team's demeanor follows from the captain.

I'm ok with Stan leaving as long as Otis goes with him.

That's pretty much where I'm at with it.

I'll say this again, if I were Devos, I would have already spoken to Phil Jackson.

If you're going to call out our players for being immature,you must also call out SVG,this guy has bashed Dwight all season through the media,Dwight hasn't said anything negative about SVG through the media.

SVG has always been known to call out his players via the media to get them to play better. He isn't bashing Dwight personally, just going out and saying things like "He needs to do this better and that better." Dwight has come out to the media and said things like Stan needs to be calmer during games and stuff and Stan has responded.

That is different than tuning out your coach when you are being paid millions to do the exact opposite. Players tuning out Stan isn't on Stan, the players shouldn't be tuning him out. That is like blaming an F on tuning out your teacher.

I may be wrong, but after reading YBR's comments on here, I am convinced this is more than just a rumor. I believe that he is stating what Dwight has been telling him all along. Ping can't be wrong all the time. Like they say, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Noo...Actually Stan always defended Dwight. Dwight on the otherhand has never, ever defended Stan. All he has done is cry about how Stan yells and then goes on in an interview that he is a good guy OFF the court when asked about his coaching.

I liked what Charles Oakley said about Dwight...He's a baby. Just shut up and play.

That's pretty much where I'm at with it.

I'll say this again, if I were Devos, I would have already spoken to Phil Jackson.

Phil isn't going to coach for a team without Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. Sloan is probably done for good as well.

I'm expecting Don Nelson as our next coach.

Otis is at fault for the 2nd unit rotations. There was a point where we had an deep bench but Otis blew that by getting his ol GS gang back + an aging unconditioned Hedo.

Ish Smith has potential but like someone pointed out Duhon had a better game then Ish did. What people are looking at is a young baller who's quick and thinking that ='s to consistency. It just doesn't work out like that. This isn't 2K12.

I really can't believe you just brought up Orton hears an who to justifying ypur opinion on why Stan should go. Orton needs to work on his conditioning before I'd ever rely on him in the summer league.

Otis is at fault for the 2nd unit rotations,lol.Otis doesn't coach the team,it's SVG job to find the right rotations,instead he chooses to play Duhon over Ish,and he chooses to not start JJ over Jrich,his rotations are awful.

• Downvote 1