Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

All of you "we should have kept Hedo people"

I expected someone as clever as you to catch that. You have good eyes. But why so serious :svgsad:

There is no seriousness in this thread, why would you think I would be the one to bring it?

dunno_shrug.gif

There is no seriousness in this thread, why would you think I would be the one to bring it?

I guess I can post gifs since we're not quote unquote, serious. I do take you serious most of the time. Maybe its because your account name has a honorary title Captain.

Wow, thanks for clearing that up for me. Glad that you saw a question out of "So, this means that you can be glad to get Hedo back after watching good performance from him". Since I did not see that, I simply stated I was not sure what he was trying to say. Never questioned his love for basketball or his ability for clever postings. You were the one who jumped in by responding to my post by questioning my SAT score, so the "punches" were being thrown at you.

Where did I ever say I went to Harvard?

Thanks for the Mc fries advise, I prefer apples though.

To answer the question, I have not gotten off his bandwagon. He was and still is one of my favorite Magic players, but his time appears done and he should be coming off the bench in favor of the better player in Reddick. Hedo has really hurt the team this year with his poor play

I'm done pissing now. No hard feelings?

No hard feelings to start with. .

This thread needs a hero.

Someone with the courage to do what's right.

Someone with the inner strength to speak truth to power.

Someone who is bat**** crazy enough to post that video of He-man singing a dance remix of What's Up? on autoplay.

Buttermilkpancakes, Truebluenation turns its lonely eyes to you.

I'd just like to add, (and there are NUMEROUS posters who have been here for ages who can back me up) I've hated Hedo way before it was cool to do so.

I think Drunk and I have been driving the Hate Hedo Bandwagon for years now, sadly, Drunk is usually the one who deals with the severe abuse of the insane Turks who post on our board. And by "Board" I mean "Hedo Threads".

I was going to create a hipster meme but sadly the sites are blocked at work.

I guess I can post gifs since we're not quote unquote, serious. I do take you serious most of the time. Maybe its because your account name has a honorary title Captain.

There is nothing honorary about my title!

I post enough serous thoughts, I'm just not going to break into a real discussion in the middle of a thread like this. lol

This thread needs a hero.

Someone with the courage to do what's right.

Someone with the inner strength to speak truth to power.

Someone who is bat**** crazy enough to post that video of He-man singing a dance remix of What's Up? on autoplay.

Buttermilkpancakes, Truebluenation turns its lonely eyes to you.

Be prepared.

http://heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com/

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1