Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

#FreeIsh

Can we please stop playing Dudu? he honestly brings nothing to the court, why can't we give Ish an extended look? atleast he can penetrate

It's disgusting how loyal SVG is to Dudu and refuses to go deeper into the bench, wanna know why we're under .500 in b2b's? because SVG doesn't give the players that DO have athleticism and YOUTH a chance

• Upvote 3

Can we please stop playing Dudu? he honestly brings nothing to the court, why can't we give Ish an extended look? atleast he can penetrate

It's disgusting how loyal SVG is to Dudu and refuses to go deeper into the bench, wanna know why we're under .500 in b2b's? because SVG doesn't give the players that DO have athleticism and YOUTH a chance

Couldn't agree more!!! We got our best 4 looks of the night with Ish penetrating and kicking.

No more turkoglu, no more duhon, no more jason richardson!!!!

I agree. Ish got some players wide open looks which was missing throughout the game. Stan could at least split Duhon's minutes with Ish for a couple of games. If he plays worse than Duhon(he won't), then I won't even mention Ish Smith's name again. He's faster, not intimidated, can bring the ball up court, and can handle the ball better. Oh yeah, and he can jump for a rebound! I forgot what game it was that he got some burn a while back and the dude was out jumping everyone for the damn ball!

Off topic but has anyone else noticed that it seems like Duhon never tries to lay it up with the intention of it going in even if Dwight isn't around? I swear his lay ups are like Jameer's defense: "Well at least I tried."

I agree. Ish got some players wide open looks which was missing throughout the game. Stan could at least split Duhon's minutes with Ish for a couple of games. If he plays worse than Duhon(he won't), then I won't even mention Ish Smith's name again. He's faster, not intimidated, can bring the ball up court, and can handle the ball better. Oh yeah, and he can jump for a rebound! I forgot what game it was that he got some burn a while back and the dude was out jumping everyone for the damn ball!

Off topic but has anyone else noticed that it seems like Duhon never tries to lay it up with the intention of it going in even if Dwight isn't around? I swear his lay ups are like Jameer's defense: "Well at least I tried."

I agree. Give him a chance. I mean, from the few minutes that he's played, he can penetrate through the defense and it throws off their game because they aren't prepared for it. I don't get why Duhon can get so many minutes (especially yesterday) and Ish and Von Wafer don't get any. I'd rather have them as backup PG than Duhon any day of the week. I always see Duhon dribble up to half court and back into his defender or he'll get the ball stolen. Duhon attempts to penetrate and can never get pass the foul line.

#GiveIshAChance !!

I agree. How many times are we barely going to break 50-60 points in order for Stan to finally start making adjustments to the line up? We look like a high school team out there. No way a team with Dwight should be looking like this.

Sports-Kings ‏ @RealSportsKings Close

@CDuhonStandTall Chris, anyway we can get an RT for our sports site? Huge fans of your game at Sports-Kings. Cofounder is a huge Magic fan!

Retweeted by Chris Duhon

Finally found a Duhon fan

Sports-Kings ‏ @RealSportsKings Close

@CDuhonStandTall Chris, anyway we can get an RT for our sports site? Huge fans of your game at Sports-Kings. Cofounder is a huge Magic fan!

Retweeted by Chris Duhon

Finally found a Duhon fan

Wow

that stan is one heck of a coach!

can't rotate for sh*t, leaves players out longer than they should, gives green light for threes all season long, then buries them on the bench never to be seen again!

This guy needs to go. Sorry, but we will be out coached again in the post season. Stan does not know his personnel and will NOT coach equally. He has favorites and it is disgusting to watch. Can he coach passing? Can you set up passing drills to get these guys in check and show them some discipline when it comes to ball control... They do look like a bunch of high school kids out there, wonder why...

Dwight needs to touch the ball every possession down the court and no one should be shooting threes unless they are wide open or getting a dish from the big man... and i mean no fastbreak threes either. This is a joke of an offense. We need to create post up plays and pick and rolls. Maybe set up a mid range shot for JJ or Turk or JRich AND BALL MOVEMENT ! - i can't believe i am typing this lol wow.

Living by the three will not win a championship! Get it through your little hard headed skull! It's been 3 seasons of the same. The 3 pointer is a weapon, not a crutch. That means we should use it when needed, not because we have no other choice. I don't know, it seems so simple and elementary, almost common sense like, and the team i love so much cannot get it.

Along with good hard defense, having a versatile offense, and keeping the other team guessing (not being so dam predictable) is all i wish this team would try doing.

Stan needs to let them have some freedom and be creative. Not standing around the perimeter and turning the ball over!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1