Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Gamethread Magic @ Heat 3/18/12

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Heat

Chris Tomasson ‏ @christomasson

Dwight Howard thinks Magic are legit title contender: “No doubt. We don’t have to get all the hoopla, whatever.''

Chris Tomasson ‏ @christomasson

Dwight Howard-“We have a team that can make a run.. When we play hard and play together we have a great chance of winning every single night

If you converted our unforced turnovers into at least shot attempts we win this game. Miami plays great defense but the unforced turnovers was the difference makes IMO.

We ARE contenders if we will let ourselves be! I hope SVG has been working Ish hard to get him ready for the playoffs. Teams will not have a game-plan for him.

John Denton ‏ @JohnDenton555

More JJ: "We feel we have a group that can contend. I’ve been saying all season as long as we have Dwight we’re a championship contender."

JJ Redick: "We can play with anybody. We’ve beaten good teams this year home and away. There’s a level of confidence going vs. the elite.

3 of 3 from JJ:"When you surround (D12) with shooters and get in a 7-game series and Stan can go to his lab and scheme I like our chances’’

• Upvote 1

Bench hedo turkosloot, start JJ, bring jrich off the bench, waive duh on, let either Ish smith be our second string PG or sign Fisher, at least sign turiaf for backup C, play anderson more in the 4th quarter when we ARENT SCORING, oh and fire otis.

doesn't sound too hard yet I am not seeing it happen.

Evan Dunlap ‏ @BQRMagic

.@OPPMagicBlog contributor Mike From Illinois notes Hedo Turkoglu has more turnovers than points against MIA this yr.

OH MY *****ING GOD

Magic lose to the Heat and FSU gets knocked out of the NCAA's in round 2 all in the same night? Someone please check in with ?4theWin. We already seem to be short on mods as it is, someone put him on suicide watch.

I can live with that loss, JJ and Ryno had bad nights and Duhon and Hedo got in touch with their inner sucking. It happens.

Stan was calm in the sideline, that was encouraging too.

I wish for the unleash of Ish, Earl and Von; but hey.

Let's beat those hyped-up cows tonight.

ps. JJ, I want YOU to ride Korver all the way to Canada. You need it, we need it.

Excellent team effort in this loss, especially in the TO department. Sad when Duhon outplayed Turk (Though they bothed sucked). I know the Heat play good D, but most of our TO's where of the trying to force the pass/ make the amazing pass. That said, I thought our D played good enough to win,had we cut the TO's by and Howard makes his career average in FT's.

Seeing that bull crap call Wade got on JRich in the Top Ten on NBA.com has me irked. Should have been an offensive foul, if anything, not a 3 point play. Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot with a grenade launcher last night, but it didn't help that we were playing 5 on 8.