Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'll take it, Ray's way more suited for a halfcourt offense than J-Rich.

Also, not sure there's a better mentor for JJ Redick. JJ's game is very similar to a poor man's Ray. Maybe Chicago or someone still has interest in JRICH. Heck, I'd almost offer him to Cleveland with number 19 just to get him off the team and clear some space

I met ray Allen's mom at gm 2 ecf in 2010.. she does live in Orlando in windermere.. i asked her to tell ray to sign with the magic in off season cuz he was a fa that summer n she does want him here so she can c her grandchildren more.. i would take ray ray over jrich any day

I know but are we really going to pay for JJ or Jrich just to sit on the bench? I guess J-Rich could play SF.

There almost has to be a trade of some sort that gets done this offseason. Considering that JJ has much more value than J Rich, I suppose that you are correct.

I would love to get Ray and somehow get rid of J-Rich. But it would probably be JJ leaving. :(

I assume that JJ and J-Rich are both actively shopped this offseason anyway. It's one of the few ways we have to improve the team.

Ray is a good teammate to have on any team with championship aspirations. A great locker room guy who has a contagious work ethic. I think the professionalism and veteran experience he brings would be a great addition.

A washed up wing? Exactly what we need. :svgsad:

Everyone's asking for JJ to start. Ray Allen would be an excellent backup SG

We'd have to either move J Rich to the 3 and get rid of Hedo, or trade J Rich.

And if we had to fire SVG (which I don't agree with) I'd be cool with Doc Rivers, he's one of my favourite coaches.

I'd still like a J Rich for Boozer trade, but I don't know if the Bulls would do it

EDIT: Just saw Boozer has 4 years left. No thanks