Babir_9

2012 Offseason

This is irrelevant to the Magic as of now but looks like the Wolves will be experiencing their own "Dwightmare" soon with Kevin Love.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--kevin-love-losing-patience-with-timberwolves--losing.html

It's like when you became a NBA superstar, you're required to become a douche in the process.

Saw that. Sucks how they all love the media and attemtion so much. I think an improving Rubio and the Wolves make playoffs this year. Could give it a shake if they bring someone in other than a point guard.

Hes refering to all the super teams. Instead of competing against each other they rather team up and get championships that way. Its so weak.

Ahh my bad. I apologise Mr Gribble. I agree that the morality of the players ha been warped by their increased and constant media attention. Still gotta love the game though. Beats watching Euroleague...

Nobody said disagreeing with a move makes you a bandwagoner. It is the people who act like they "are done" with the team or something if they make a move they don't like.

Not just a move we don't like....but quite possibly the worst move in the history of sports.

• Downvote 2

Man Kyle O'Quinn is the real deal. Could be steal of the draft. The guy is an animal down low and nice soft touch from the mid range. Good job Henny