Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Peter Vecsey ‏@PeterVecsey1

Contrary to some reports, Nets do not have deal in place for DH. Much maneuvering on tap, I'm informed. First 10 scenarios unacceptable.

Works for me.

Honestly where will Dwight sign if he becomes a FA?

The only chance he has is if Bynum doesn't resign in LA. I doubt we'll ever find out, though.

My gut feeling is saying this will happen. History shows Superstars end up going where they want and don't really settle for the 2nd option.

Nets had a better package than the Knicks, but Nuggets ended up trading Carmelo to his preferred team anyways.

T-Mac same, Indiana had a better package for Orlando than Houston, but Orlando ended up trading him to Houston anyways because it was his "preferred" destination.

History tends to repeat itself.

Been trying to say that, nobody wants to hear it though.

Honestly where will Dwight sign if he becomes a FA?

He would re-sign with the Magic if he's still in a Magic uniform after the trade deadline.

No player has walked away from 30 million in guaranteed money, Dwight certainly cares about the $$$ or else he wouldn't have opted in.

Not many big markets have capspace next season. Boston, Miami, Nets, Knicks, Lakers, and Clippers can't sign Dwight outright.

Houston, Dallas, and Atlanta would be the only teams that have capspace.

Contrary to some reports, Nets do not have deal in place for DH. Much maneuvering on tap, I'm informed. First 10 scenarios unacceptable.

Works for me.

Love it, and to the people putting scenarios out there where Dwight stays give it up, he doesn't wanna be here. I say ***** him

If you were a Magic fan, or even Robbie, what would you prefer?

Lamb, White, Jones, Parsons, Montiejunus, Dallas top 10 protected pick, Toronto unprotected 1st round pick (guaranteed lotto pick) or Brook Lopez coming off same injury that ended Yao's career and some mediocre middle of the round picks?

Comp 4 DH has been narrowed to Nets & "still lurking" Houston. W/Lakers evidently out of picture up to Nets to satisfy OM, I'm informed.

Cleveland is being reported as an outpost for KH. That's not definite. Another team showing interest in him that would allow OM to get more

So it's basically down to Houston and the Nets?

Why is Cleveland interested in Humpries again? They can't just sign him outright?

In the end I think were focusing our energy on the wrong thing. Not the NBA or Stern. Otis Smith for ruining this team and the Magic org for sitting idle and allowing it to be ruined.

This

So it is Houston and the Nets now? Well I am just gonna wait this out. It is obvious teams just leaking info now. Tomorrow night watch the Lakers be back in it. smh

Peter Vecsey

@PeterVecsey1

One thing is guaranteed: Lopez will sign a max 5-year deal (75M) no matter where he winds up, Brooklyn or Orlando

Damn, so if he gets injured again, his contract maybe even more of a poison than Amare's.

Just completely insane. Might as well bring Yao back from retirement LOL.