Babir_9

2012 Offseason

We all know what to pray for before we go to bed tonight. Joking of course.... after all this is just sports, right?....................

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I guess I will accept what ever happens because I'll be a Magic fan regardless but I really hope this is a smokescreen...

Hey Guys, Laker Fan here. I just wanna say that if your GM accepts that Nets package he should get booed and set on fire on the first home game. No but seriously, that package is just bad. Of course I prefer if you take Bynum but come on if you don't want him just rebuild and send him to Houston dont take that MAXED out Brook Lopez.

Just wondering What you guys think of this deal?

Hey Guys, Laker Fan here. I just wanna say that if your GM accepts that Nets package he should get booed and set on fire on the first home game. No but seriously, that package is just bad. Of course I prefer if you take Bynum but come on if you don't want him just rebuild and send him to Houston dont take that MAXED out Brook Lopez.

I think we want Bynum but Bynum not committed... that's the word out there

• Upvote 1

I think our position on the deal is made extremely clear through out the past few hundred pages.

Brooks is overrated. Takes horrible shots and a lot of them.

this... overrated it is... he is playing on a bad team, dude can score but can't rebound... what good does that do for us?