Babir_9

2012 Offseason

On another note, does anybody else here think that the front office is staying mute because the new hires are still involved in the playoffs? And maybe they aren't telling Dwight anything because they're afraid that he will talk to YBR and it will be exposed on this forum. Sometimes you need to hold your cards close to your chest. I'm just hoping we are all blown away with some good news when it does happen.

+1. At least they can hire a new GM to get ready for the draft (Wroten and Jeremy Lamb should be targets) :tmt:

Well, I am assuming that the FO has alot on their plate right now, with what to do with Otis and Stan. For what it is worth, tell him to stay for the city and the fans he has in ORL. Everything else will work itself out. I dought if he won a ring somewhere else would mean more to him if he won it here in ORL...it won't be the same.

I have, and its part of the reason he's being patient now...up to the organization to give him more reasons to stay here

On another note, does anybody else here think that the front office is staying mute because the new hires are still involved in the playoffs? And maybe they aren't telling Dwight anything because they're afraid that he will talk to YBR and it will be exposed on this forum. Sometimes you need to hold your cards close to your chest. I'm just hoping we are all blown away with some good news when it does happen.

Of course. They lose by tipping off the rest of the league on how they plan on moving forward. Everyone is so anxious for something to happen but being patient has its benefits too.

Of course. They lose by tipping off the rest of the league on how they plan on moving forward. Everyone is so anxious for something to happen but being patient has its benefits too.

Tipping off the rest of the league...yeah thats why we didnt want to interview Fran. We didnt want anyone else drafting him. Thanks. I think anyone and everyone in the league knows Otis is gone and so is SVG. No secret.

Tipping off the rest of the league...yeah thats why we didnt want to interview Fran. We didnt want anyone else drafting him. Thanks. I think anyone and everyone in the league knows Otis is gone and so is SVG. No secret.

We are referring to not tipping off the league as to who we are hiring before it's official.

This isn't Dwight related but more regarding our other big hole, the possibility of not having a point guard on the roster. Would anyone be opposed to bringing Stephon Marbury for a look?

And before you shred this idea (I myself am not sure he can even play at an NBA level anymore), he has completely turned his life around and changed his approach to the game as a person.

• Downvote 2

Can we all just make an agreement to quit asking YBR for updates so often? The guy has other things going on in life, most of which are far more important. If he gets the chance to speak with Dwight and has new info, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to post it on the boards. A lot of the questions he's being asked are becoming redundant and really don't give anything of value. Not ripping on anyone and don't take this the wrong way, but like I said, if YBR has some new information that actually has some weight he'll post it.

• Upvote 3

Can we all just make an agreement to quit asking YBR for updates so often? The guy has other things going on in life, most of which are far more important. If he gets the chance to speak with Dwight and has new info, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to post it on the boards. A lot of the questions he's being asked are becoming redundant and really don't give anything of value. Not ripping on anyone and don't take this the wrong way, but like I said, if YBR has some new information that actually has some weight he'll post it.

Are you saying I can't ask if YBR can ask Dwight what time it is where he's at?!

Man that's just tough love.

Are you saying I can't ask if YBR can ask Dwight what time it is where he's at?!

Well you're in Iceland and I'm not sure if the whole clock thing hit the island yet. Valid question.

haha

Not going to start a thread with this post, but the more and more I read about this guy, he is impressive. If Stan does in fact get let go, then I would love to see this guy replace him. Pay attention to what the players even say about him as well as the head coach. I really think he would be the best fit down the road. The below link gives a good bit of insight as to what the team thinks. I am wondering if Orlando is just waiting for Indiana to get the boot before they make any moves from top to bottom.

http://www.indycornrows.com/2012/4/19/2959847/brian-shaw-puts-the-work-in-pre-game-workouts-for-indiana-pacers

Otis?

Dem RealGM posters

• Upvote 2