Babir_9

2012 Offseason

If we trade Howard to Houston we are immediately one of the worst teams in the league. But I guess you can predict the future and know for sure that we won't have a high pick right? Also it's nice to know that you already know that the Raptors pick will fall out of the top ten as well.

Oh it's also nice to know that all of this years Houston picks will also be busts. It must be nice to see the future.

But seriously now lets get back to the real world, we could possibly have 2 top 10 picks in next years draft plus other late first rounders. Yea you know the more I think about it we should just let Howard walk next summer and just have the 20th pick.

Yeah, but we'd at least still have Turk and JRich!!!

If we trade Howard to Houston we are immediately one of the worst teams in the league. But I guess you can predict the future and know for sure that we won't have a high pick right? Also it's nice to know that you already know that the Raptors pick will fall out of the top ten as well.

Oh it's also nice to know that all of this years Houston picks will also be busts. It must be nice to see the future.

But seriously now lets get back to the real world, we could possibly have 2 top 10 picks in next years draft plus other late first rounders. Yea you know the more I think about it we should just let Howard walk next summer and just have the 20th pick.

It's not even that they'll be busts, it's that I don't think anyone pegs Lamb and White and Jones as superstars who have All-NBA teams in their future. They were drafted to be role players. If they turn out to be that; they aren't busts; they're just what they are.

And the Raptors don't have a bad roster. Lowry, Derozan, Bargs is a halfway decent start. And throw in Terrence Ross. That's not a bad team right there.

I think Bynum being able to anchor a team with cap room for a second bigtime player is a much better bet than hoping Royce White or Jeremy Lamb or one of those guys exceeds all expecations and becomes a star.

Every player the Magic can get in a Howard deal is gonna be a bust apparently lol

It's not even that they'll be busts, it's that I don't think anyone pegs Lamb and White and Jones as superstars who have All-NBA teams in their future. They were drafted to be role players. If they turn out to be that; they aren't busts; they're just what they are.

And the Raptors don't have a bad roster. Lowry, Derozan, Bargs is a halfway decent start. And throw in Terrence Ross. That's not a bad team right there.

I think Bynum being able to anchor a team with cap room for a second bigtime player is a much better bet than hoping Royce White or Jeremy Lamb or one of those guys exceeds all expecations and becomes a star.

Where are we getting all of this cap space with Bynum???

Where are we getting all of this cap space with Bynum???

Exactly, good luck finding a third team to take Jrich and Hedo. The Lakers have no big expiring contracts that will give us any cap space. The Lakers have no assets to help with a 3 team deal to take our bad contracts, they aren't giving up Pau and Bynum.