Babir_9

2012 Offseason

i'm sick of seeing dwight try to carry the damn team himself. we saw it in the playoff series against atlanta and davis tried to do it all against indiana. our perimeter guys have lead feet and our starting pf is soft as butter. otis messed up big and should step down from his position. he turned clee into a 25 million$ old jason richardson.

get an experienced gm (not foyle) and draft wroten who can play both the 1 and 2 positions. time to put some players out there who can BALL not just spot up for 3.

*facepalm*

Magic FO need to hurry up when it comes to Otis and/or Stan. What is there to evaluate? I mean what, they didn't watch the regular or postseason for the Magic?? They gotta 90% know what's up as it is. But just, COME ON already. There's really no reason to delay... not if the Magic are actually more-than-just-talk when it comes to going for championships.

I don't know if Dwight & Stan can move forward and work together, but Otis needs to go. The sooner, the better for what matters most, and that's the Magic franchise.

As an aside.. I'm really enjoying watching the OKC Thunder.. mostly just how passionate the fans are. Unfortunately, it also makes me sick because I wish the Magic fan base treated our home court half as well as OKC fans treat theirs. :svgsad:

Hey ybr any chance you could ask Dwight if he would get on here with us and chat with his real fans

• Upvote 1

You talke to him today and he said he loves Orlando? Is he leaning one way or the other? Im sure Alex and Dan have alot going on right now with what to do with Stan and Otis?

Its what he said Saturday, he loves Orlando, he's problem is mostly with the people running the franchise. Id say if he's leaning anywhere he's leaning towards staying. He doesnt sound like a person thats ready to leave, he sounds like a person whos hurt.

Hey ybr any chance you could ask Dwight if he would get on here with us and chat with his real fans

Thats what he uses his twitter page for, but right now the focus is on getting better

• Upvote 1

I like the idea but I hope nobody bashes him on here...that's the last thing he needs! :chairshot:

• Upvote 1

Not going to start a thread with this post, but the more and more I read about this guy, he is impressive. If Stan does in fact get let go, then I would love to see this guy replace him. Pay attention to what the players even say about him as well as the head coach. I really think he would be the best fit down the road. The below link gives a good bit of insight as to what the team thinks. I am wondering if Orlando is just waiting for Indiana to get the boot before they make any moves from top to bottom.

http://www.indycornrows.com/2012/4/19/2959847/brian-shaw-puts-the-work-in-pre-game-workouts-for-indiana-pacers

*facepalm*

Magic FO need to hurry up when it comes to Otis and/or Stan. What is there to evaluate? I mean what, they didn't watch the regular or postseason for the Magic?? They gotta 90% know what's up as it is. But just, COME ON already. There's really no reason to delay... not if the Magic are actually more-than-just-talk when it comes to going for championships.

I don't know if Dwight & Stan can move forward and work together, but Otis needs to go. The sooner, the better for what matters most, and that's the Magic franchise.

As an aside.. I'm really enjoying watching the OKC Thunder.. mostly just how passionate the fans are. Unfortunately, it also makes me sick because I wish the Magic fan base treated our home court half as well as OKC fans treat theirs. :svgsad:

I hear what you're saying about OKC fans, but I have to think it's kind of like Green Bay in football. Both are places that really suck if you live there, and that's all they've got for entertainment.

Its what he said Saturday, he loves Orlando, he's problem is mostly with the people running the franchise. Id say if he's leaning anywhere he's leaning towards staying. He doesnt sound like a person thats ready to leave, he sounds like a person whos hurt.

Thats what he uses his twitter page for, but right now the focus is on getting better

Well, I am assuming that the FO has alot on their plate right now, with what to do with Otis and Stan. For what it is worth, tell him to stay for the city and the fans he has in ORL. Everything else will work itself out. I dought if he won a ring somewhere else would mean more to him if he won it here in ORL...it won't be the same.

On another note, does anybody else here think that the front office is staying mute because the new hires are still involved in the playoffs? And maybe they aren't telling Dwight anything because they're afraid that he will talk to YBR and it will be exposed on this forum. Sometimes you need to hold your cards close to your chest. I'm just hoping we are all blown away with some good news when it does happen.

I personally think the reason there have been no news on people being fired is because they're interviewing candidates to replace them. I don't think it would be a smart PR move to fire them both (or more people) without introducing at least one replacement, most likely the GM. This franchise seemed spinning out of control during the season, they don't want it to look like totally out of control with no coach and GM.

So I think, when they've found a replacement for either of them, they'll release a statement.

• Upvote 1