Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Orlando RFA Ryan Anderson likely won't re-sign with Magic and will be moved in a sign-and-trade, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Expand

Reply Retweeted Favorite

Things just got interesting.

@WojYahooNBA "Orlando RFA Ryan Anderson likely won't re-sign with Magic and will be moved in a sign-and-trade, league sources tell Y! Sports."

@WojYahooNBA "Orlando RFA Ryan Anderson likely won't re-sign with Magic and will be moved in a sign-and-trade, league sources tell Y! Sports."

The question is where and for what...

Probably for a TPE. You rarely see S&Ts involving other players.

Sucks if true though, Ryan was our 2nd best player last year and is such a likable guy. But I'm afraid his contract will become too rich for a team in our situation.

Kinda sad to see Anderson go but I'm very interested to see what we'll get in return.

Probably for a TPE. You rarely see S&Ts involving other players.

Sucks if true though, Ryan was our 2nd best player last year and is such a likable guy. But I'm afraid his contract will become too rich for a team in our situation.

Except for last year with Big Baby lol.

if true, I'll miss his personality, 3 bombs, pump fakes, and offensive rebounding, and cankles.

I wont miss his defense, inability to dribble, and inability to score in between 23 and 3 feet

Im sure Davis is happy. This probably assures KO will get a spot on the roster, which I was already betting on; and, clearing cap for near future.