Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Bynum is infact a big remote control car guy, some personalities in LA have criticized him for being out in his neighborhood playing with them with his neighbors....yes that's the world we live in. As I said the other day Bynum is very smart almost to smart for his own good, in terms of basketball

Is there truth to the rumor that he would be willing to sign long term with us?

Never heard this until you posted it. Man....does that trade suck. Plus, they'd move chandler anyway....

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/360586/20120707/new-york-knicks-news-dwight-howard-stoudemire.htm

They took down another article I read earlier but did still have this one... sounds like just more propaganda from the NY media pushing for Dwight in their market. The other article seemed to think it was being discussed my Magic organization.

http://www.ibtimes.c...-stoudemire.htm

They took down another article I read earlier but did still have this one... sounds like just more propaganda from the NY media pushing for Dwight in their market. The other article seemed to think it was being discussed my Magic organization.

that's the type of trade i'd expect John Weisbrod to make. Thank god.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/360586/20120707/new-york-knicks-news-dwight-howard-stoudemire.htm

I could see a melo and chandler deal, but it can't be amare. No team would trade for him, especially not us with our grant hill history. No insurance means we are on the hook for his contract if he ends up hurt and never paying again. That trade will Never ever ever happen.

Is there truth to the rumor that he would be willing to sign long term with us?

Yes he would like to come to Orlando, he absolutely hates Mike Brown I know this to be true.

He also likes LA it's not like he's clamoring to get out

FWIW - this is from davey_wavy on RealGM talking about players he's run into this week and had this to say about Courtney Lee:

So Courtney Lee isn't on our squad anymore, but I ran into him today at GameStop in the millennia mall. Actually closer to 6'6'' IMO, he was very humble and seemed surprised that somebody finally acknowledged who he was. I thanked him for his time here and he said Orlando is one of the teams expressing interest in him right now. I said that's awesome, buthe quickly came back and said the magic are holding tight until Dwight is sorted out (he pronounced it duh-white). I shine his hand and said good look.

If we're showing interest, I'm inclined to think:

a) we're shipping out a SG

b ) in doing so, we may be trading with Houston because we can't afford him (at his MSRP - lol) with what we have (MLE).

c) if we're trading Dwight to Houston, I don't see the need to bring in CLee and eat into the cap. So, maybe 3-team trade with LA where we get Bynum, Ebanks, Lee?

Am I reaching?

FWIW - this is from davey_wavy on RealGM talking about players he's run into this week and had this to say about Courtney Lee:

If we're showing interest, I'm inclined to think:

a) we're shipping out a SG

b ) in doing so, we may be trading with Houston because we can't afford him (at his MSRP - lol) with what we have (MLE).

c) if we're trading Dwight to Houston, I don't see the need to bring in CLee and eat into the cap. So, maybe 3-team trade with LA where we get Bynum, Ebanks, Lee?

Am I reaching?

I am really starting to think that J Rich is gone if this is the case. The problem is that NOBODY wants the guy and his contract, and that is what is taking this deal so long. That and the fact the Magic arent willing to S&T Anderson in the deal to be able to ship J Rich is what is holding all this mess up. Just my gut feeling.

It doesn't make any sense to trade for someone older than DH if we are going to rebuild. Bynum is perfect because of his age and he might develop at a faster rate since he will become the face of the Magic.