Babir_9

2012 Offseason

John Hollinger with a small take on the Magic's Front Office decisions:

Dude is a smart numbers guy....but also a big Hawks fan. Just another ESPN guy relishing the Magic's misfortunes right now.

As I've said before, I don't think we brought in Hennigan and other draft gurus to rebuild thorugh free agency, but that's just me.

Then we didn't we trade him to Houston for 3 picks and expirings?

Just because he comes from OKC and SAS doesn't mean he's build from the draft. If you have the cap and an opportunity to build a good team through free agency you do it, you just don't tank just because and expect to be lucky like OKC.

Would that be possible before or after we blow up the team? Or for that matter.................who would he be speaking to......Dwight, HWNSNBU or his posse???

Before, and Dwight already talks to Shaw

* Mike Bianchi:Isn't it funny how #Magic fans once recoiled at the thought of @Dwight Howard to the Lakers. Now they're rooting for it.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1zq27NQNU *

Actually it is funny!

Are you guys so sure, that Dwight is really leaving? I mean.. HE said anything? Or all of you just putting him to LA just because you hear rumors?

We don´t know actually what is going on.

Maybe tomorrow when you wake up and BANG.. there it is: Dwight Howard sign extension with Orlando Magic :happypuppy:

http://mavsfanatic.com/dwight-howard-says-he-prefers-one/

Since you can't get traded to your own team... I know, it may be hard to follow along on this one, I apologize in advance. :rolleyes:

Did anybody sell their Dwight jersey yet?

I sold mine for $75 today

Time to buy another jersey, which jersey should I get?

WHERE DID YOU GET $75??

NO. Dwight said 100 times he wants traded!.. that means he doesn't want to be Orlando, please let the man go.

Dwight has also changed his mind 1000 times...Honestly I would consider trading him if we get another superstar center in return, that's clearly not the case so we are offered junk pieces in return! I say let Dwight grow from these lessons by having him play in Orlando until we either have a decent deal for him or he's realizes going somewhere else doesn't quite add as being here in Orlando! Dwight's has a good heart that's why he has people doing his dirty work for him (his camp) so he doesn't look bad in front of our own eyes. He needs to take accountability on his decisions where ever he goes.

It's amazing how people ingnore the fact that Jameer very well could have said "LOL screw you guys", opted in, and made $8.6M annually. The guy took an annual paycut to stay here. For being a solid starter and more importantly the intangibles he brings to this team, I'm perfectly fine with his new contract and it's still trade friendly if need be.

At this point I'm convinced certain people just look for things to complain about.

'Meer's my favorite player on the team and has been for a few years. I'm pretty glad he decided to stick around....unlike "other people."

:creaturedance:

Then we didn't we trade him to Houston for 3 picks and expirings?

Just because he comes from OKC and SAS doesn't mean he's build from the draft. If you have the cap and an opportunity to build a good team through free agency you do it, you just don't tank just because and expect to be lucky like OKC.

Hennigan stated that he wasn't in a rush to trade Dwight, nor was he going to trade him just to trade him. He hadn't even been GM for a week when the draft rolled around so it makes sense that he didn't trade him. Perhaps he won't trade Dwight to Houston now because he doesn't like the prospects he would get in return.

And the 2 assistant GMs he hired (Scott Perry and Matt Lloyd) had significant responsibility in scouting in their former positions. I'm not basing this just off of Hennigan's resume.

Before, and Dwight already talks to Shaw

Very interesting! So what you are suggesting is that Dwight........at the end of the day.....(wait for it) WANTS TO STAY????

No sarcasim, really I don't think he really wants to leave, however....I don't think he knows how to tell is ILLadvisers he wants to stay! Don't get me wrong, I met the kid a couple of times and was always defending him, but wow.....when is enough going to be enough, let's move on already!!! Just stating the obvious!! For the record, I am still a Dwight fan, but Magic fan first!!!! For the record!!

'Meer's my favorite player on the team and has been for a few years. I'm pretty glad he decided to stick around....unlike "other people."

:creaturedance:

Mine too!

Also guys, please stop forcing Gasol onto the Rockets, it isn't gong to happen. Again it's like how Brooklyn fans keep imagining trading Lopez to Orlando.

Yeah - don't think LA would toss Pau to a division rival in the same way we wouldn't toss Dwight to Brooklyn or Atlanta.