Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Rudolph has completely changed his tone from last week. When he was on NBATV he was saying how Dwight was going to have to open up and prob go to LA. Now he is saying how Dwight wants Brooklyn and only Brooklyn. He also said he thinks it will happen once they find a third team to take Humphries.

It's really frustrating watching this off-season. If Dwight Howard wasn't so indecisive, the Magic could have had some great pieces to add. I am assuming if Dwight left we shed some bad contracts and if he stayed we would be in market for all the wings/ PGs avail.

I remembered the summer of Rashard Lewis when Darko was considered a top 5 F.A. Summer 2012 is loaded with starting caliber talent and all we can do is watch from afar.

This will go down as one of the deepest free agent pools in years and the Magic will most likely not make a significant signing do to our current circumstances.

Give Jameer what we did and possibly overpaying Anderson again will make the Magic the losers of the off-season.

Who here would rather have Jkidd for 3 years $9m- count me in as one.... And I do not dislike jameer, I just dislike overpaying him

YBR, thanks for all the inside info you've gotten us. Quick question.

Was there any truth to the Nelson Howard issue that he mentioned to you?

Also, as crazy as this is...He requested a trade to ONE team, and that one team cannot sign him anymore. Im gonna get shelled for this but is there a chance he says you know what screw it, if I'm not going there I am better off here in ORLANDO and going with Hennigan's plan. Remember, howard and henny met BEFORE NJ decided to get Joe Johnson, and all those other pieces.

That one team no longer is an option without a Sign and Trade, not to mention we can offer him 30mil.

I think even the most disgruntled fans were to forgive him if he says you know what, Im staying, lets build our own championship..

Again, he could get traded to LA tomorrow for Bynum and I would still be fine with it, just saying.

Never mentioned the Jameer incident to me, but I don't doubt something happened because I remember after his injury he used to sit on the bench with the team. All of a sudden one day he said to me "watch how the orlando media criticizes me for not being on the bench" before one of the games and he never returned to the bench after that so who knows. As in staying, if he did I doubt he'll sign long term. If he can't go to Brooklyn I don't think he opens his list up, even for Steve Nash. That's not saying he won't. But there's plenty reason, other than Kobe, why he doesn't want to be in a Lakers uniform.

Like I said though if he says he wants to stay I don't think he'll sign long term just yet. One way Orlando can get him to think like that is hire Brian Shaw, they like each other and its one person he brought up to management last year to coach the team

If this is true, I would love to see the Faker fans crying and whining that they did not get Dwight

I would rather have the Nets, their fans, and dwight unhappy by him not being there. Didn't evans say he wanted out of SAC, and that's why they'd do a s&t or was that just cousins?