Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I have seen alot of ridiculous trade proposals on this site.. This one is actually realistic and makes sense:

Now I had to add the raptors to it since the only way to make it work financially would be to trade lowry to rockets

Magic get Bynum, Lamb, Parsons, Martin

Rockets get Jrich, Gasol, Duhon

Lakers get Howard, Turkoglu, Scola

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7xa3lwl

So how much Weed does the Houston GM have to smoke to consent to this trade?

I have seen alot of ridiculous trade proposals on this site.. This one is actually realistic and makes sense:

Now I had to add the raptors to it since the only way to make it work financially would be to trade lowry to rockets

Magic get Bynum, Lamb, Parsons, Martin

Rockets get Jrich, Gasol, Duhon

Lakers get Howard, Turkoglu, Scola

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7xa3lwl

Do it man, if we can get Bynum and Parsons... I mean Wow...

This deal sucks for LA though... why in the heck would they do it?

Would love to get Parsons here in Orlando. I played against him in High school both in regular games and on street courts as well. He and Calathes were a crazy combo.

That is what Curran just posted on Twitter. Sucks for the Rockets.

this... rockets trade kmart + scola + parsons + lamb for Gasol and JRich..

if they do, they are out of their mind

@hornets247

Was told by my Rockets guy that main motivation for Rockets in Lowry trade was to make pick part of Dwight Howard trade offer. They r going

Retweeted by Orlando Magic Daily

Would love to get Parsons here in Orlando. I played against him in High school both in regular games and on street courts as well. He and Calathes were a crazy combo.

Parsons is no joke, he is goooooooooooood

I tired telling evrey1 he was full of it but i was the only one on that side of the fence. But good thing every1 else is coming round or just now geting on what ever the case! and if i may catman they said earlier ur a trusted source and i was wondering how that got to be. not douting it just asking? Becuz im kinda new to the forum. they told me bout ybr deal with the screen shots and was wonder what ur story was?

RT @hornets247: Was told by my Rockets guy that main motivation for Rockets in Lowry trade was to make pick part of Dwight Howard trade offer. They r going

the rest of the tweet

all in for Howard, and EJ S&T possibility is on the back burner for now. Could become a priority again if Magic trade D12 elsewhere

hornets247.com ‏@hornets247

all in for Howard, and EJ S&T possibility is on the back burner for now. Could become a priority again if Magic trade D12 elsewhere

Who is EJ

edit: I think he meant Gordon