Babir_9

2012 Offseason

*irrelevant to other info still due

I will tell you this and I don't think it isn't obvious but it's true.. Jameer's theme is not "Chasing a ring" Jameer wants what is best for his family, and of course if he got a choice he would be on a championship team. He is a very very humble person. It's about Family with Jameer.

Don't take this as a comment that he's not championship caliber.. Just stating he's a true dude with a big heart.

This statement here just shows me you are naive or misinformed.

Jameer is a great guy..but this family stuff..LOL.

I'm not going to get into details because it's not worth sharing stuff, but seriously - LOL.

dude now ur just listing everything that can happen. My point is ur telling us stuff we already no and then something get released ull say i covered that but w.e man do ur thing ill quit picking on you. as long as every1 else is eating it up then go for it!

I'm not buying it, if he was legit he would know exactly what it was and atleast tell us what it was based around.. instead he is naming everything that could happen.

I'm not buying it, if he was legit he would know exactly what it was and atleast tell us what it was based around.. instead he is naming everything that could happen.

He is full of it.

His Jameer/Family rant gave him away.

I have seen alot of ridiculous trade proposals on this site.. This one is actually realistic and makes sense:

Now I had to add the raptors to it since the only way to make it work financially would be to trade lowry to rockets

Magic get Bynum, Lamb, Parsons, Martin

Rockets get Jrich, Gasol, Duhon

Lakers get Howard, Turkoglu, Scola

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7xa3lwl

• Upvote 2

I have seen alot of ridiculous trade proposals on this site.. This one is actually realistic and makes sense:

Now I had to add the raptors to it since the only way to make it work financially would be to trade lowry to rockets

Magic get Bynum, Lamb, Parsons, Martin

Rockets get Jrich, Gasol, Duhon

Lakers get Howard, Turkoglu, Scola

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7xa3lwl

That is what Curran just posted on Twitter. Sucks for the Rockets.