Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Marc J. Spears‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Guard Jamal Crawford's deal done and he will get a four-year, $25 million deal (with bonuses) from Clippers, sources told Yahoo!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Aaaaaaaand boner killed

Why just because he said that? I completely disagree with him, if we are going the rebuilding route picks is what Hennigan wants.

Houston will be in a great position for next year, young talent plus two additional lottery picks, plus a ton of potential cap space- they may be playing the wait an see game for Dwight Howard- only oversized contract will be Scola

Too bad the Knicks will match their offer.

Which I think it's crazy. Lin had good 20 games and all of a sudden will be a high paid free agent.

B/C Lakers won't take back salary, and now don;t have draft picks. Houston just traded Lowry, who likely would have been a piece of the deal. I just think we are going to be stuck.

upping the package by lessening the value of the assets they plan to send to us?

Not sure how a lottery pick is lessening the value... especially when it appears our GM is a build your team through the draft type of guy.

Also to note the full details of the trade haven't been released.

upping the package by lessening the value of the assets they plan to send to us?

They just acquired a lottery pick that doesn't appear to be protected, how is that lessening the value? It gives Dwight less motivation to go to Houston though.

• Upvote 1

It gives Dwight less motivation to go to Houston though.

I think that is the key. If Houston is truly interested in renting Dwight, then Robbins is wrong, but I'm not sure how Luis Scola is going to convince Dwight to stay.