Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Sources w/knowledge of Suns' plans say PHX now making hard push to sign free agent Goran Dragic. Raps also trying to sign PG away from HOU

I can't wait until my team has won 17 chips and is referred to as flakers/fakers etc. getting pretty tired of the Tragic moniker, as fitting as it is.

3l55.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because Nash will make the Fakers team better

Slightly better...and only if hes able to stay healthy with the new training staff. On top of that they will still have a very hard time dealing with the thunder.

Lastly our problems are so big that it really doesnt matter what other teams do that we probably wont be able to compete with anyways.

3l55.jpg

Is that the only meme you could think of at the time? I mean, wtf bandwagon would I be on exactly? LOL. This Magic team is about to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, wouldn't that be the prime time for a wagoner to jump ship?

Is that the only meme you could think of at the time? I mean, wtf bandwagon would I be on exactly? LOL. This Magic team is about to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, wouldn't that be the prime time for a wagoner to jump ship?

Sure Magic bandwagoner. Only reason you support the Magic is because of Dwight Howard. Not the team in general.