Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Would suck if we cant get anything for RA. Good trade chip.

Read that he met with Sacramento today, S&T For Tyreke Evens? Who says y or n?

If Ryan can get us a guy with potential like Evans who just needs the right team, then why wouldn't we take it. It sends Ryan home and I'm sure he wouldn't mind that in the least. Plus it benefits both teams, mainly because Anderson is a solid player, and Tyreke would be a good player to bring here when we go into rebuilding if we do hit rebuilding, and a good player to pair up with Dwight if we don't.

Like others have said because theyre under the cap they dont have to do a SnT to sign him. Orl can still match but I dont think a SnT would be likely if Orl decides to match.

If Ryan can get us a guy with potential like Evans who just needs the right team, then why wouldn't we take it. It sends Ryan home and I'm sure he wouldn't mind that in the least. Plus it benefits both teams, mainly because Anderson is a solid player, and Tyreke would be a good player to bring here when we go into rebuilding if we do hit rebuilding, and a good player to pair up with Dwight if we don't.

Sac wouldn't trade Evans when they don't have to. They can just sign RA themselves. If they are that keen on getting rid of Tyreke they can get much better for him.

Does any really think keeping him is still a possibility. I mean as a fan of the Magic I would be happy because with him we are a contender but I just don't see how this can all be fixed. Does anyone have ideas? Would hiring Shaw help? Its unreal how after all the Brooklyn talk, they went ahead and said FU to him.

too bad no one wants to come here/teams don't want to help us unless Dwight commits.

Well there's players that want to come play here with Dwight. Dwight has to commit here first. But if Orlando hires Shaw I believe that may help when it comes to staying