Babir_9

2012 Offseason

"Sources confirm RFA Ryan Anderson visited the Kings today."

"Anderson had lunch with team officials and visited team's practice facility. Local product from Oak Ridge High School, attended Cal, too."

via @mr_jasonjones

If he goes to Sac hopefully he helps us out with a S&T and doesnt just accept some outlandish offer from them. We can S&T him if he agrees correct?

If he goes to Sac hopefully he helps us out with a S&T and doesnt just accept some outlandish offer from them. We can S&T him if he agrees correct?

Hes restricted so we can match any offer he receives. And yes if he agrees we can SnT.

The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard —even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. SheridanHoops

Hes restricted so we can match any offer he receives. And yes if he agrees we can SnT.

I realize hes restricted but like I said he may just sign some ridiculous offer that wouldnt make sense for us to match which allows him to walk away for nothing. I'd like to get something back for him so long as it helps in the long run.

I think Anderson for Evans is fair for both. Maybe im biased though.

Orlando would have to accept a package of Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Gerald Wallace, MarShon Brooks and multiple future first-round draft picks, and the Howard deal would take the form of a massive sign-and-trade. SheridanHoops

The Nets remain very much in the hunt for Dwight Howard —even after agreeing to the outline of a trade that will bring Joe Johnson to Brooklyn. The goal is to have a Big Three of Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Johnson, and it remains doable if the Magic are willing to play ball. SheridanHoops

Since when did the Magic become a farm team of the Nets?

It's like all these insiders and analysts think if they keep saying its possible then IT REALLY IS POSSIBLE. Henny hung up on them while laughing before and nothing has changed. They must think they are still dealing with Otis

• Upvote 1

their not.

sorry chris.

I realize hes restricted but like I said he may just sign some ridiculous offer that wouldnt make sense for us to match which allows him to walk away for nothing. I'd like to get something back for him so long as it helps in the long run.

I think Anderson for Evans is fair for both. Maybe im biased though.

I like Evans for RA also.